wow everyone is gone!!

stefanie120507
on 3/15/09 3:03 pm - slidell, LA
Hi everyone i was a regular in this forum for a bit and i kinda got away from it...I missed all the greatpeople that got me thru the earlier times of my journey so i wanted to check in...The board is so lonely...I guess everyone kinda got tied up in the journies..Well if any still stops into visit please let me know i would love to touch base with anyone who had November 2006 operations      :)  Keep up the good work everyone!!!!!!!   Stefanie
momofsix
on 3/30/09 2:16 am - Pinckney, MI

Hi Stefanie... Good to see you!!!!  I know what you mean about the board being so super slow... I have been posting elsewhere myself, since it seems like no one is really around...

Hope you are doing well... myself, I had to get a new family doctor and he is running a battery of tests on me to make sure I am doing well with my surgery.  I will be getting the results in a couple of days... He seems to think that I will be needing B-12 injections and Iron infusions though... We will see what the lab results show though... I hope not, but if I need them then I will get them.... But anyway, seems like I got a really good doctor and he knows a bit about WLS... so I am happy about that...

Well, I hope to see you around, check out the invite that Britt posted a couple of posts before yours... That is where I am doing most of my posting lately.... It would be nice to see you there...

Have a good week...

HUGs to U,

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

KPpatient2
on 4/11/09 7:01 am - CA
Well Hi there!

I am still here though I hang out on the main board more, always have. We are just day apart on our surgery. Hope you have had a fantastic journy. I am now fighting the regain, They put me on a med that makes you gain weight (not surgery related) and due to pain issues I cant walk as much but I am so thankful to have had this surgery and such an easy time.

Nancy

BeautyDoll
on 11/18/09 3:47 am
I'm only seeing this message now but I had surgery 11/06!  :-)  Are you still around?
241/238/143/155
Highest/Start
/Current/Goal
Height 5'8"
Clothes size 4 skirts & pants
Size 4 Misses/Juniors size 5

Debbie8109
on 12/4/09 8:27 am
We share the same surgery date!  How are you doing now that we are 3 yrs out?  I've been maintaining pretty good.  My iron has been testing low but other than that I'm good.  I still have problems with pasta and rice, how about you any foods that still don't agree with you?
Debbie 
BeautyDoll
on 12/6/09 1:47 pm
Unfortunately I can eat just about anything but things that are too sweat make me sick.  Pasta and breads drain me and make me so sluggish.  I'm going to attempt a mostly raw diet after the start of the year.  My weight stays around 145 these days but I prefer to be at 137.  I'm working to get back there.  How are you doing?  It's nice to connect with someone.  :-)
241/238/143/155
Highest/Start
/Current/Goal
Height 5'8"

Debbie8109
on 12/6/09 10:46 pm
I have been noticing lately that my appetite has been increasing.  not sure if it is mentally due to a recent break up?? But I am aware that it is going on so its time to nip it in the butt before it becomes a problem.  Still having an issue with low iron though, will work better on that after the new year, i promise.  How have your labs been?
Debbie 
BeautyDoll
on 12/6/09 11:13 pm
I haven't been to the doctor in over a year I don't think.  At least not my surgeon.  I don't think I'm due until next year.  I better check...

As for regular labs, they were looking good but my vitamin D was low and causing me problems with joint/bone pain.  Deb, send me  your email address so we can chat more easily.  :-)

241/238/143/155
Highest/Start
/Current/Goal
Height 5'8"

Debbie8109
on 12/16/09 9:27 am
My email address is [email protected]
Debbie 
Most Active
Recent Topics