stress

Elizabeth36
on 1/3/09 5:45 am - MA
I had a hard time sticking to my diet during these holidays. I can eat much more and have been falling back to my bad habits like sitting in front of tv eatting. I am also very tired and always freezing.  I started to eat my good foods like tuna and chicken and need to stay away from breads. I need to learn how to deal with stress because the holidays to me equals stress. 5'1" started 263
now @ 138/140 haven't lost any weigh in 3 months...

Thank god, the holidays are over....Happy New Year.
JUDY C.
on 1/4/09 3:45 am - Bear, DE
Hi Elizabeth,
I totally understand where you are coming from.  I was never so glad to throw away all the holiday goodies the kids didn't eat.  From reading the forums, I think there are a lot of us who had a hard time with the holidays.  I am a sweets eater so this was very hard for me.  I find when I start eating the carbs, I start carving more.  Carbs will also make me tired, its like a type of dumping and can knock me out for hours.
I haven't really lost any weight since the end of October.  Just a pound here and there.  I would still like to loose 12 more pounds.
One thing I did do during the holiday was to weigh myself daily.  There was no way I was going to gain.  It was ok if I didn't loose but I worked too hard to gain any of this weight back.
I don't know if you track your food intake but I find it helps out bunches.  I use http://www.thedailyplate.com/  the first time I used it I was really surprised that I didn't get all the protein in that I thought I had.
As for freezing, same here 24/7.  I should live in Florida!

Happy New Year!

Judy

~Believe in Yourself~

Most Active
Recent Topics