just found out im pregnant. surg- 11/12/2007

astrogirl1275
on 3/13/09 3:59 am - san diego, CA
so great.. a little overwhelmed and scared to death at the news that i just found out im pregnant with my 4th child... anyone else int his situation i would love to hear from you.. im scared to death. I have looked on the site here for info.. but really need to hear about what to do. i have moved to the country and currently have no medical care.. i know people have babies all the time after wls.. but where do i start with this? any suggestions greatly apprecaited...
thanks- S..
JUDY C.
on 3/14/09 8:14 am - Bear, DE
No suggestions for you,
just wanted to say....
Congratulations!!!!

Judy

~Believe in Yourself~

micbrook
on 4/14/09 2:15 am - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
Congratulations!!!!

I would  start with surgeons office and then   to an ob/gyn

gl gl   prenatal  care will be real important for you.  The baby will take  everything you have to give so you need to make sure you have more than enuf.   So that you can be healthy afterward.

Take care and good luck.

Ms Shell
on 8/5/09 8:59 am - Hawthorne, CA

Just came to visit this forum and say your post.  How is your pregnancy going?  Were you able to get some answer?

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Faye S.
on 9/10/09 11:47 am - Pierre Part, LA
Congratulations on the pregnancy . . I had my surgery November 12, 2007 . . but I'm almost 60 years old, so no pregnancy here!!!! Hope you've been able to see a doctor and get some care . . 
FAYE S.
astrogirl1275
on 9/12/09 2:04 am - san diego, CA
a little update for all of you- well im three weeks away from delivery- and acrtaully im having identical twin girls. this preg has been rough on me- very straining physically... i have put on 22 pounds total throu the whole thing- drs seem pleased with my process.
I am a bit of a star over here as- im the first RNY patient to successfully carry twins in my medical facilty im goin to.. every one is very excited- the probs im having are as follows...
still eating limited amounts of food- still have an issue swallowing meats. i still dont eat bread, or most carbs and esp now cant each much more than i did in the early stages of my post op phase...
i get very dizzy as twin b is stuck breech under my pouch, so needless to say i tend to throw up alot..
other than that im ok- emtionally runied as my husband has left me, and i lost my house..
but god will find a way. im just hoping me and the babies will push through ok. one is a little smaller than the other- but thats expected.
im looking forward to hopefully a healthy delivery and some pretty little girls.
anyone else having twins?
Faye S.
on 12/2/09 11:37 pm - Pierre Part, LA
WOW . . I just read your story . . by now you must have had those beautiful twin girls . . I'll have to go and see if you've posted pictures . . you did great only gaining 22 pounds through the pregnancy . . that's sad about your husband leaving you and you losing your house . . but, like you said, God will find a way . . I hope all is well for you . . I used to post a lot, but stopped --- It was very helpful for me and I will get back to reading posts and posting myself . . I had my sleeve November 12, 2007 . . . I have done great, but would like to lose another 15 lbs. or so . . . looking forward to hearing your update . . FAYE 
FAYE S.
micbrook
on 10/23/09 3:33 am - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with
wow   Hopefully by now you have had  two wonderful  twin girls.    I hope all is well and went well with this.

You sound like you are doing great with the  rny.!!!!

So sorry about your misfortunes thos.  But you and your children will survive and  be happier in the end.

Take care and keep us posted.

my thoughts and  best wishes  for you  are in my prayers.

patty

Faye S.
on 12/2/09 11:41 pm - Pierre Part, LA
let's hear from you . .
FAYE S.
Most Active
Recent Topics