Finally my goal is met...

BooBoo139
on 9/17/09 12:06 am - Collinsville, TX
This is the most amazing moment in my life.  Besides the obvious my kids being born.  Ten months post op and I have finally reached my goal.  I am down 113lbs.  I feel like a kid again...  My closet is forever growing.  It is amazing to be normal.  People I havnt seen in months with the dropped jaw saying OMG...  Girls at work saying oh you don't have to watch what you eat...  Having to look at tags to see if the jeans are mine or my daughters. My health is great!  I can run and play with my kids with out being out of breath looking for my inhaler.  My husband saying oh you are not wearing that to work you look to sexy.  I just feel so blessed and proud! Thank you God and Dr. Stewart.
annette1957
on 9/17/09 8:03 am - Sherman, TX
Girl, You are looking awesome!!!!! I am so proud of you! I have got to get me some new photos posted. I am having trouble-need to resize them. I can't beleive that you have already met your goal! WTG! I am almost 9 months out and have lost 93 lbs. I want to lost at least 34 more lbs. I went shopping today and tried on size 16 jeans and they fit but my problem is they are too short in the rise and my hanging belly in the front makes them too low and they just don't fit right, but I am sick and tired of elastic waist! They are old lady jeans! Ha! Anyways so glad for you and thought I'd let ya know. We still need to meet for lunch or something one day. Are you going to the Big Event in Dallas on the 25-26th? I am going to ride with a group of OH'ers from Mckinney. Am really excited about it! Sounds like it is gonna be lots of fun, encouragment and learning too.  Anyway, TTYL! Annette
If we don’t put our efforts into creating what we want, then we have to put our efforts into coping with what we get!  

HW: 277/ CW: 170/ GW: 157 Exercise goal: 4x a week.

Renée M.
on 9/17/09 9:07 am - Syracuse, NY
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!  WTG!
Renée
444.5       /   430.2    /     408.2    /    299.8     /   244.5    /     249     /  225
Highest / 07-11-08 / 11-25-08  / 06-07-09 / 03-25-10 / 01-31-11 /  STG
mychoice2008
on 9/23/09 3:52 am - Seattle, WA
Congratualtions on your incredible success! What a wonderful gift you have given to yourself and your children! Enjoy this new life and everything you have worked hard to achieve!
21 pounds lost on 10 day pre-op diet
BooBoo139
on 9/27/09 11:20 am - Collinsville, TX
Thank you all...  You are all doing amazing.  This has changed my whole out look on life.  I think I need a boob job though.  LOL!  That is plain crazy.  Surprised I dont trip over them.  I heard three times Friday don't get too skinny.  I never thought I would hear that about me...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 793 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 753 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1041 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 1971 views