Regain

mommyof2gr8kids
on 2/8/11 1:21 am - Warminster, PA
I have regained 15 pounds and would like to loose it- asap. Any suggestions- I feel I have no idea how except exercising???

Highest Weight  261

Surgery Weight  251
  Current Weight  145
  Goal Weight       130

Maureen K.
on 3/26/11 1:30 am
 SO Frustrating isn't  it. DO you feel like me always battling it like as if you never had the surgery although you know you did cuz you still can't eat like you use to. 

I have gained 5 back and just lost two as of yesterday so officially up 3 not too bad. 
I weigh myself everyday and as soon as I gain 3nlbs I go back to basics drink lots of water cut 
out all carbs protein only and usually in 3 days I am back to normal mind you I do this every other week so it is definately a game. 

Recently as I said it jumped to 5 lbs and I panicked so I did a clear liquids for 2 days to shrink my stomach back down now going to do the protein for 3 days, I have found that keeping it in check at the 3 lbs mark makes it easier only a few days of torture instead of weeks. 
My suggestions would be try the clear liquids cleanse your body shrink your tummy I just try and pretend it is surgery time all over again. 

Best wishes to you , you will do this. 

CHeers 

MO

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

checkitout
on 3/2/11 11:39 am - Newton, NJ
Congrats on reaching your goal ! 

If you have had re-gain go back and start over, watch what you eat and how much you are eating.. start back with the rules, no eating and drinking at the same time and increase your protein..

If you are unsure of what you are eating journal your intake. And also go back to your support group if you have stopped going..

Good luck !

Stella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 797 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 759 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1044 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2001 views