Such a fun weekend!

nu-mi
on 12/6/09 11:06 pm - Gilroy, CA

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Love this time of year, makes it even more special to be off work with my family. Another perk of this surgery! I know it's only been 5 weeks since my surgery but I already feel like a new person! I'm 57 lbs down (since the beginning of Sept, lost 32 lbs prior to surgery) and I just feel so much more active, I think it's that whole "when you do something for yourself, you feel so much more confident" thing and it's great! We went out to eat for my first time since surgery, of course I shared my daughter's kids plate dinner with her and I only had about 7 or 8 (side note: I think it's so funny that my "new bites" are like a 5th of what my old bites use to be!) bites but we went out and I enjoyed it and didn't feel deprived! It was great!  Then we took my daughter to a local amusement park to see the Holiday Lights and we rode a little train that we've been on a few times and Emma actually sat BETWEEN Mommy and Daddy on the bench and not on our laps because my husband and I had room between each other for the first time!  That was a wonderful feeling!!!  And when we went on the Carousel, I got on a horse and didn't just stand next to Emme.  What a feeling, I can't wait for more things to come!  So happy I made this choice!  

Thank you for letting me share! :)

Amanda

1st Goal Reached May 22nd, 2010      
So ready to continue this journey, so ready to reap all the rewards!    
meldave00
on 12/7/09 2:11 am - Rosemount, MN
Congrats on being 57 lbs. down!!  That's GREAT! 

I loved reading about your WOW moments.  I'm sure those are just the beginning of many more to come!  Thanks for sharing them with all of us!! 
                                                    ~Melissa~  

shortnsassyangel
on 12/8/09 10:14 pm

Congratulations!!!!   You are doing great! 

Take care and enjoy!

Angela    
Barbara1101
on 12/9/09 12:02 am
Just want to say great job and keep up the good work!!
nu-mi
on 12/9/09 12:56 pm - Gilroy, CA
Thank you ladies, so nice to have all this support, it's so helpful!  We are all doing a great job! :)

Amanda
                                   1st Goal Reached May 22nd, 2010      
So ready to continue this journey, so ready to reap all the rewards!    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1852 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 845 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 869 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1234 views