Merry Christmas, Everyone!!! :)

nu-mi
on 12/20/09 10:00 pm - Gilroy, CA
I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday with their friends and family!  My immediate family (parents, grandma, two brothers and their families) are getting together today, all 15 of us! It's been over 10 years since we've all been together at Christmas (my eldest brother is in the Navy and is overseas often) so it's going to be such a wonderful day!  My Mom is making a Mexican Feast, so excited! Going to have a delicious taco salad! One of my favorite things and it should go down just fine, just a lot slower and a lot less of it!!!  I woke up this morning and I was 265! Goodness, what a gift! Santa is so good to me! I just can't believe this... I mean I know I should be losing with what I take in and my activity but it's just so hard to believe, this is this smallest I've been in about 7 years!  And in 30 more lbs, it will be the smallest I've been in about 15 years! I'm so grateful for this surgery and I'm so grateful for all of you, it's so wonderful to have people to talk and share with!  You guys are the best and I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy (THINNER) New Year!

Amanda
                                   1st Goal Reached May 22nd, 2010      
So ready to continue this journey, so ready to reap all the rewards!    
meldave00
on 12/21/09 5:34 am - Rosemount, MN
Congrats on being down to 265!!  Isn't it great; to be at a weight or at a size we haven't seen in such a long time?!?! 

I wish you & your family a VERY Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!! 
                                                    ~Melissa~  

joan2000
on 12/28/09 2:07 am - Wyoming, MI
Happy Holidays! I haven't been checking this site as much, so missed Christmas, but hope you have a great New Year!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1849 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 844 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 866 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1234 views