Just a Update

ladymoya
on 3/16/10 7:44 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi all my Nov. Fam! Its been a min since I've posted on here but I cam back to let you know how I'm doin and also like to know how ur doin. Well It's been good on this end. I lost a total of 127 pds wit the 50pds I've lost on my own. With surgery its been 75 pds. I have went from size 34-36 to 24-22 and lovin it. It was so hard to shop now I go in an say I want this and that...hahaha.  shirt sizes went from 4x-5x to 2x-3x. The stomach is givin me the blues its the only thing thats not goin down. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I went dwn 2 shoes sizes and I still have my hair...(thank you god). I'm off all meds that was order from my doc. so I'm get the results I wanted bein Healthy. Its been so great and If I had to do this surgery again ...HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so condifent, feel so beautiful and no one can tell me different. So let me know how ur doin and lets be Healthy!

Tylers_mom
on 3/19/10 11:32 pm - Bel Air, MD
Hey you're in my neck of the woods MARYLAND!! Well I had my surgery at St. Agnes on November 30th last year and at first I was like what did I do to myself......, but now I have absolutely NO regrets. I love my new lifestyle and body :) . I went from a size 24 to now a 16 going into a size 14. I have never felt so sexy in my life and my husband can tell by my new found confidence. The only regret I have is that I didn't have the surgery sooner. When I'm playing with my 2 year old son I don't get out of breath and I can roll all over the floor and play with him until he gets tired. I'm so happy I chose gastric bypass. Words can not express how much joy I feel in my life now. I've lost 67lbs so far and I feel I'm doing great. I exercise every other day and I actually look forward to it. I'm looking forward to getting to my doctors ideal weight , which is 130 so my husband and I can start working on baby #2 .

Gina

Tonya75
on 4/2/10 4:48 am - IL
Hi There!

I had my surgery Nov 23, 2009. I am doing GREAT! I am so excited about the choice to have the surgery. I feel great, I can do lots of things that I wasnt able to do at 364lb. (Which is a lot).

This surgery was the best thing that could of happen to me.

DS Surgery 11/23/09
Tonya

designera
on 4/3/10 3:23 pm
Hello,

I had surgery November 30th and I am down 80lbs since sugery. I went from a size 26 to 16 and love life. I have been running and I have so much energy compared to before. I am looking forwad to many days ahead and am so greatful to God for my rny!!!!

Autumn

Forever greatful for a second chance!     

Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1852 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 845 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 869 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1234 views