Where is everyone??

designera
on 4/6/10 4:39 pm
Of course just when I am feeling lost and need some support from all my Novembers...where are you??? LOL! I need an eating plan! My nutritionist sucks!! Oh well. Hope everyone is enjoying their new bodies! My appetite has come back...I dont like that! Maybe I am not eating enough? HMM!!!

Autumn

Forever greatful for a second chance!     

Rebecca G.
on 4/7/10 4:38 am - Wilmington, NC
I'm here! I'm beating myself up for eating badly this weekend on vacation. My appetite comes back from time to time, but not every day.

Tylers_mom
on 4/9/10 8:55 am, edited 4/9/10 8:56 am - Bel Air, MD
Hey Autumn,

I'm here...I'm here!!!! And I'm definitely enjoying my new body and being I'm 5 pounds from "Onderland" I'm excited!! It has been quite the journey and I too am starting to get my appetite back.. Being that we're both 4 months out now my nutrionist says we should be getting in at least�1000�calories daily. Are you counting calories? Lord knows I'm not. I think I'm getting too much from time to time and the guilt kicks in. It's not that I eat a lot, but I'm always hungry every 2 hours, so I snack a lot. Because I hardly ever dump, sometimes my snacks aren't the greatest or healthiest. I need a major refocus. I'm starting the Weigh****chers program online, so hopefully this will redirect me. I still have carb addictions that I need to settle. Other than that the weight is pouring off.

~~Gina

designera
on 4/12/10 9:09 am
Thanks ladies for being here! Sorry I was out of town in LA this past weekend! Wow 1000 calories...seriously I never get that in! I am hungry now..before I was never hungry at all then it was like a flood! But to me eating more than a 1/4 cup is alot now LOL!!! Any ways...I have been eating salad alot and salsa...I do still have a weakness for chips..but I buy the baked tostitos! I can eat about 4 of those with salsa...that is my favorite. Meat seems to be a no go...chicken, beef...it just doesnt work! I am thinking of changing my goal to 130! We will see how it goes!

Autumn

Tonya75
on 4/21/10 1:51 am - IL
I am here! about 3 weeks late..maybe

I have not posted here in a while, thought I would start

Today is going pretty good, except for me ruining my Cream of Wheat! Errr! Its okay because I ended up eating peanut butter on wheat bread. YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I started a new BP med yesterday, and can tell the diffrence already. Not sure why I was diagnosed with HB after having the surgery. I have lost about 100 lbs, and still on the HB meds....its okay because my health is alot better than 5 months ago thats forsure!

Having issues with hair shedding ! I have started to take Biotin and Zinc! I am praying something good comes out of it. I hear that it could be months before the shedding stops.  I have been telling my support folks, and family that I think I am Hulk Hogan's sister..... We share receeding hairline.

I enjoy the Support Group in Rockford, IL on Monday! We have a good group of folks.  I just only wish that I could go to my surgeons support group, who have a huge amount of DSERS like myself.  Sometimes I think its nice to share like stories. Dont get me wrong, I like attending the Rockford Group....

Well thats all for today.
DS Surgery 11/23/09
Tonya

bjmcc83
on 4/27/10 11:12 am - Orrtanna, PA
I'm here!  I'm struggling like crazy to lose weight though!  I've been pretty much since month 4!  I've only lost 6 pounds since march 12th.  I'm happy to be 179 but, I have a really long way to go and hope this isn't it!!! 

designera
on 5/3/10 11:35 am
My weight loss has slowed down..I think I only loose a week out of the month...it has me down a little. I am up 2 lbs and then down 2lbs. Now it is time to work, work ,work! LOL! I just want to get to onederland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumn

Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1850 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 844 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 866 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1234 views