Sleeved on the 9th wondering how everyone else is doing

jlc1972
on 11/14/10 9:26 pm
Just checking to see how all the Nov 9th sleevers are doing. I am feeling good still have a drain but have transitioned yesturday the 14th to regular liquids. I have been taking my small pills whole for two days with no adverse reactions.
Biggest issue I have is the drain, the steri strips itching on my surgical sites,  scratchy throat periodically and a little weak sometimes.
Last night was the first night I slept more than two hours straight with out waking up and stayed the whole night in my bed.

CydChicago
on 11/15/10 11:10 am - Chicago, IL
I was sleeved the 10th and I'd doing great!  I had my first few sips of a protein shake today, am out of the MORBIDLY obese category as of today, and walked for exercise 2x today.

I'm soooo sleepy alot though.
Angelsqueak
on 11/16/10 12:04 am - katy, TX
I'm glad your getting better rest. Keep at those naps if you can, to catch up on your winks. Occasionally I get to feeling weak too but then I think by body says: time to dissolve some fat...I least that's what I'm clinging to Good luck on that surgical tape...when do you get your drain removed? I had sooo much sticky adhesive residue left on my belly and I think that made me itchy so was anxious to get it off. Googled for an hour trying to find remedies that were recommended after surgeries to get that off. Ended up putting olive oil on it and it didn't come off that much but next morn'in !"TADA"! it had soaked thru and come off with barely even touching it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Checking in
dlp5510 · 1 replies · 971 views
Hey
jmshadowdancer · 0 replies · 1259 views
nausea is back at 7mos.
dlp5510 · 0 replies · 973 views
One-derland!
Kariszma83 · 1 replies · 945 views
VSG Tomorrow!
xmichi143x · 0 replies · 1055 views