Unbelievable slow weight loss

Reel
on 8/25/12 10:01 am
 So my RNY surgery was on 11/1/11. (The best 5 one's in my life) :-) Anywayz I've finally lost 71 pounds but good grief I've sat at a 60 pound loss for months and months and months. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Has my weight loss stopped? I've started going to the gym and I've increased my protein. I hope I can make it to my first  goal :-/

Highest Weight: 314, Pre-Op Weight: 294, Surgical Weight: 279, 1st Goal Weight: 170, 2nd Goal Weight: 155, Current Weight:163

Dee.spunk
on 8/26/12 8:32 am - Sacramento, CA
We're about the same. I've lost 74 lbs since surgery. And like you, I'm kinda stuck at the moment. But I try to think of all the things I can do know compared to before and that helps out so much. I do t even think about the fact that I'm "stuck". I know I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing, so I know my body will start losing again when it's ready. I mean, it can't stay here forever right?! Im not feeding it enough to stay here. Just hang in there. Try to think of some NSVs, measure yourself, take comparison pics, or check and see what your average monthly loss has been. I've done all those when I was feeling frustrated about a stall but felt way better once I did some of these.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Most Active
Recent Topics
1 year surgiversary
Mandy R. · 1 replies · 868 views
[X-Post]: My One Year Anniversary
rhearob · 0 replies · 1141 views
Unbelievable slow weight loss
Reel · 1 replies · 1090 views
Checking in :)
Mandy R. · 1 replies · 871 views