Size 28 to 0 in 15 months!!!!!!!

Laura W.
on 3/27/04 11:29 am - Clarkesville, GA
Hello all, I am so excited I just had to share. When I started out I was 258 lbs and was wearing a size 28. Today I am sitting here weighing 116.5 and am wearing a size 0 pants!! I can even breath in them. I have pants that range from 0 to 3 depending on who makes them. I am thrilled! I never would have thought it would be possible to get this small. I remember the day of surgery wishing to be a size 9 again, since I hadn't been that size since I was about 12 years old. Now I have blown that size away. What a difference 15 months makes in a life! I feel like I have finally got my life back. Laura Waters Cornlia GA [email protected]
Suddenlysue B.
on 3/30/04 10:32 pm - Orem, Ut
Congratulations ! You done such a great job ! Isnt it exciting to be small and energetic and all that goes with it ! Did you have to have any plastic surgery ? Wendy@goal
Laura W.
on 3/31/04 5:44 am - Clarkesville, GA
Hi Wendy, No, I have not had any plastic surgery. I would really like to have a tummy tuck to get rid of the extra skin, but I won't be able to do that for a while with work and financial restraints. Also, now that I have lost my weight, I have lost my breasts as well!! I lost most of my size and what I do have hangs way too low. I would love to have those done as well, but again, I will have to wait. Oh well, I have come so far, I really shouldn't complain. Like my husband and mother keep telling me, I can always wear a girdle and a padded bra!! LOL
KAT *.
on 4/25/04 3:55 am - Orlando, FL
I haven't checked this board in a while & I can totally relate to your post. I'm wearing a reluctant 2 - it's hard for me to accept my sizes as I get smaller - but I bet I could wear a zero. I was a size 20 before surgery. Isn't it wild?!? I never in my life imagined I could be so thin! Congratulations on your success!
B4real
on 4/27/04 6:45 am - NJ
WOW, you all are talking 0's, 2's, 3's wow, I can't even imagine such sizes. never ever, could I ? LOL Congratulations to all of you, you have done wonderfully. enjoy the new you, take care
Vannessa S.
on 6/30/04 3:22 am - Portsmouth, VA
I am shocked that you were in a size 28 at 258 anyway. I weighed 298 when I started and was a size 24. Now I am a size 10/12 and weigh 174. Technically I should lose another 24 lbs. but I really like this size for my age (50). It is still alittle chubby but I don't look too old nor do I have alot of skin issues. My boobs are still a 38D. Not firm by any stretch but not hanging to my belly button either. LOL What do you guys think? Do you think I should keep trying to get more weight off or be happy that I feel so great and look decent. I am so pleased with the results it is a little difficult to keep the push on to get smaller. I have no health issues at this time. What a blessing. I use to have blood pressure problems, sleep apnea, reflux, joint aches etc. etc. Many Many congratulations to you and all of you who have lost so much. This is a life saver. A question for all, how do you keep the weight off? I had surgery 12/2002 and still lose a couple lbs. every once in awhile. But sometimes I am afraid I have eaten too much and get scared. Then I want to make myself throw up to undo the potential harm. I guess that sounds bad. I still do not eat refined sugar, very little red meat, no carbonation and very little alcohol. I lay off the creamy sauces but outside of that I eat pretty much alittle of everything else. Again congratulations on your size "0".
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hellooooooooo
jeris · 5 replies · 639 views
Looking for Answers
mariahstokes · 0 replies · 535 views
4 years out.......
dlr121702 · 0 replies · 503 views
December 11, 2002--Post Op--
suzette V. · 0 replies · 490 views
any one from puerto rico ??
cynthia M. · 0 replies · 484 views