Hi to everyone!

thea
on 4/9/08 8:31 am - Arverne, NY
RNY on 12/15/03 with
Hi to all my buddies. I know our time is precious and we are busy...so lets catch up. First of all where is everyone? I have been around. I am enjoying my retirement and soon will be gardening a bit. I found it hard through the winter, but now it's a bit different from last year. It was in November of 2006 I had the hammer toe surgery. It was the worse thing I ever did, but it's too late to complain. I suffer very badly from the effects the Diabetes had on me. I have no feelings in my feet from the Nueropathy. Any good news from anyone? My good news is that I have started walking again. I gained 12 pounds since my operation last year. Now I can wear my sneakers and walk. I always loved walking. I have lost 5 of those pounds and will get the rest off. I am still with my boyfriend and it will be 2 years in July that I live here. We have adjusted well to each other. Please lets post just a few words to say Take care and Peace to all Lorraine
Luvitsunny
on 4/14/08 7:56 am - Sunny South, FL
I;m just checking in....quickly. Congratulations Lorraine on getting the exercise "going". Since I work 40 hrs a week, travel and still going to school full time, I rarely get in the exercise I would like to. However, this summer, that is going to change. I finally went to my WLS surgeon for a checkup......2 yrs. late. However, things are good. I'm finally at goal weight but the funny thing.....I had to gain weight to get there! I should have my Bachelors in Nursing this August. I will be going on a medical mission trip to the mountains of Peru....our youngest daughter gets married in November....these are just a few things that hopefully will keep me active. It's always great to hear from you. Hopefully, we can hear from some other folks as well. Blessings friend, luvitsunnyv
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone?
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 647 views
It's okay......
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 672 views
So long....
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 646 views
new pics just posted
Michelle R. · 0 replies · 652 views
Upcoming 8 YR Anniversary
tdodge · 1 replies · 808 views