I Have a Wedding date!!!!!!!!!!!!

thea
on 9/7/08 8:29 pm, edited 9/7/08 8:31 pm - Arverne, NY
RNY on 12/15/03 with

Hi there guys and gals. How is everyone doing?
Good I hope.
Well Good news for me again. I am just not used to this good stuff, since bad luck has followed me always. I guess its my time now.

I am going to Jamaica and have decided that December 3,2008, I will be married on the beach in a Gazebo.We will be there for 8 days and also celebrate his birthday and our 4th anniversary. I am so excited! We went yesterday and picked the bands  for him and I.

Nona how are you and please lets talk a bit more and stay connected.

Peace  and Love to all

Lorraine

Luvitsunny
on 9/10/08 10:15 am - Sunny South, FL
Congratulations Lorraine.  I am so happy for you.   I simply love beach weddings....our oldest daughter had a sunset beach wedding and then we just danced the night away on the beach!  Our youngest daughter chose the traditional wedding ceremonial route....her wedding is November 1 and I am already pulling my hair out because of the $$$$.  Just to think....we could have afforded a cruise for 25-30 people for the cost of this wedding!!!

Updates for me are:  received my Bachelor's in Nursing in July and have already enrolled in a Master's Nursing program.  I took my ACLS.  I am applying for a State of Florida teaching certificate and working toward #1, becoming an AHA CPR instructor and getting certification as a school nurse.  I lost about 8 pounds on my mission trip to Peru....I was pretty sick the week I returned to the States.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time and plan to return next year.  I'm just grateful that I didn't get sick while I was there.

Again, congratulations on the upcoming wedding.  Are you flying or cruising to Jamaica??

See God's track record in your journey,

decide that you will trust Him. 

thea
on 9/10/08 8:25 pm - Arverne, NY
RNY on 12/15/03 with
Sunny, I am so busy with just the easy stuff. Something borrowed,something new, something blue and we picked our  Wedding song. I can imagine what a big weddings details are. Harold and I am flying to the Grand Lido in Negril. We spent our 3 year anniversary there last year. We will get one free night if they marry us.
Take care and I will keep you updated on the wedding.
Good work in your nursing career.
P.S. I picked a nice gown Size 4 and it fits. I have taken off the 15 pounds I gained from taking Lyrica for the DPN. I gained and it did not help with the Diabetic Peripheral Nueropathy. I am now on 300 mg Nueronton TID. It seems to work.
Love Lots!!!!
Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone?
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 647 views
It's okay......
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 672 views
So long....
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 646 views
new pics just posted
Michelle R. · 0 replies · 652 views