New site.... where R U!

Luvitsunny
on 8/31/09 7:58 am - Sunny South, FL
I admit that I haven't been on OH in awhile....BUT, I can find no one!  I miss you.  I need you!  Where are my December 2003 OH buddies?????????????? Help!

See God's track record in your journey,

decide that you will trust Him. 

lori J.
on 7/11/10 12:34 am - westminster, md
Hello...It has been months since I've checked in here. It does seem as though our Anniversay group have taken leave. Let's see if you and I can gather some up.
Let me ask you...your surgery was exactly 2 days before mine. So we have both been post OP same length of time. I started at 308 lbs. I have managered to keep 108 off but have 20 lbs that flip-flop back and forth, plus I never made my goal weight. Right now I linger between 195-200. Still considered obese. I just can't seem to lose this last 50 lbs. A year ago I had a UGI that said my pouch was still pretty small. I have followed Weigh****chers and a few others (back into the old habits) and can't lose anything. Have you had any trouble keeping your weight off?? did you reach goal??
lori J.
on 7/15/10 11:03 am - westminster, md
I am here. I can't seem to find anyone either. I wrote to a lot of people from my original surgery page but have not heard a thing from any of them yet.

How are you doing?? Are you maintaning?? I'm still struggling.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone?
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 647 views
It's okay......
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 672 views
So long....
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 646 views
new pics just posted
Michelle R. · 0 replies · 652 views
Upcoming 8 YR Anniversary
tdodge · 1 replies · 808 views