GUILTY

Luvitsunny
on 6/13/11 8:23 am - Sunny South, FL
It has been way too long and I have lost contact with some wonderful friends.  Let me know how you are doing.  I am okay....gained some weight but i know it is due to a lack of exercise.  i am 9 credit hours away from my Masters in Nursing.  Still working full time as a School RN.  I am off for the summer (10 weeks) and looking forward to the birth of my 5th grandchild 11-11-11!  Hope everyone is doing well...let me hear from you!

See God's track record in your journey,

decide that you will trust Him. 

lori J.
on 8/15/11 11:18 pm - westminster, md
Dear December 2003 Surgery Date friends,
Sorry I have not been on here in forever.  I still never made goal. I have maintained 105 lb weight loss but struggle every day.  I am looking into the "Rose Procedure". Has anyone had to look into this or having their surgery re-done?
I think I ma the only person in WLS history to still weigh 203 lbs. UGH...help me :-(

Lisa M.
on 2/25/12 5:58 am - Delano, TN
Hi FRIENDS!

So Here I am 8 years post op and overweight again.  I woke up this morning with a renewed desire to take off the 35 pounds I had regained.  This was before I weighed this morning, alas it is now 40 pounds of regain.  My lowest weight was 143 and here I sit at 183!  NOT Happy with myself at all.  The surgery did not fail me...My mindset failed me.  I allowed food to take center stage again.  I got careless.  I started stopping for fast foods, drinking with my meals, eating no value foods and ignoring the needs of this tool.  The need is my cooperation!  I stopped drinking water and added carbonated soda's and this is what I get for it.  40 pounds re-gained!  I am done folks as of today I am back on the wagon and determined to lose these pounds.  Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I once again wage war with my will.  I can't go back, I won't go back!  I am determined to see 140 and a size 10 AGAIN!

Lisa
Faith is NOT believing God can.
    It is knowing that God will!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone?
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 647 views
It's okay......
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 673 views
So long....
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 646 views
new pics just posted