The Weign in...

Brooke G.
on 9/30/08 8:38 pm, edited 9/30/08 8:41 pm - IN
Hi Guys...

So starting last Tuesday/Wednesday I set some goals....

1. to get some exercise in
2. to follow the food plan that I have set myself (which is basically to stay within 1000-1500 calories a day getting the proper protein.

My exercise was great!  I didn't make it to the gym every day, but I did find other ways to get exercise on the days I did not go.

My caloric average for the week was 1285 calories and my average protein for the week was... 58!  Oh yeah!

and my weight last tuesday was... 197 and today... 6:00am in the morning... stark naked... dun dun dun 190.8!!!  For a total of 6.2 pounds... GONE :)

Thank you, thank you...

more to come in this exciting saga :-)
kwillson
on 10/1/08 11:33 pm - Spring Hill, KS
Congradulations! Good for you. Keep up the good work.

Kelly
Brooke G.
on 10/2/08 8:06 pm - IN
Thanks for the encouragement!! It really helps :)
sophieclark
on 10/3/08 4:34 am - Weatherford, TX
so do ya'll still find yourselves STRESS eating? that never DID change for me.
Sophie Clark
"Its not the years in your life it's the life in your years!!" 299/113/135
Brooke G.
on 10/3/08 10:41 am - IN
Yes!!  Actually yesterday my supervisor asked me to do a big project.  So right away i found myself looking at the nutritional facts on McDonalds website (my long time go to comfort food) and so I went home... ate a huge salad... and realized I didn't NEED McDonalds.  So I made myself a good dinner and I was fine.

Just stress eat healthy... :)

MaryS
on 10/4/08 2:45 am - Long Island, NY
 Brooke.

Great job and very encouraging.  I gained about 5 pounds over the last month due to stressful situations.  When I realized this after my weekly weigh-in I am back tracking my food on thedailyplate.com.  It is great to see we can back this back under control.

Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Brooke G.
on 10/4/08 9:38 pm - IN
I wonder why it is that food ever becomes a comfort in the first place.... hmmm

I use fitday... but I'm going to check out the daily plate.
sophieclark
on 10/5/08 10:52 pm - Weatherford, TX
I have gained 25 pounds more than I wanted. I had to gain about 20 because I thought that getting back to my h.s. weight would be perfect, BUT the older we get we dont always look good at the same weight as when we were younger. I tried the 5dpt and lost 2 but that was it. I will buy groceries this weekend and try it again.
Sophie Clark
Brooke G.
on 10/7/08 11:30 am - IN
I was thinking about trying the 5 day pouch diet... but I don't think I would make it past day one... I mean I like food... I like eating...

i'm doing pretty well right now.  I just had my period so I didn't really lose very much this weekend.  We'll see though for this week.

Yeah my high school weight wa 250 pounds... so I NEVER want to be that weight again ha ha :)

if you need moral support consider me your cheer leader...

Go Sophie go... !! :)
sophieclark
on 10/7/08 10:48 pm - Weatherford, TX
Well, I got my rejection yesterday for my reconstructive surgery so here go the appeals. I LOVE to eat and seems that I do it the most when I am NOT hungry but stressed. Are you ever on i.m.?

Soph
Sophie Clark
Most Active
Recent Topics
310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE
rron999 · 1 replies · 866 views
Anybody still checking in here?
Loni* · 13 replies · 1845 views
Revision 1/13/2011
kellyt · 2 replies · 862 views
Not doing so well