I'm in time-out!!

Loni*
on 10/15/08 1:00 pm - TX
Talked to my surgeon on the phone this afternoon about my hypoglycemia, which he told me that is not uncommon for post ops.  Ok I can deal with that and I know that I need to be diligent and eat the way I know that my body needs.  Then came the tough question from him.  How's your weight doing? 
Uggggg!!!  If there is one person in the world  that I'm going to be completely honest with it's Dr. Warnock,so I told him that I'm up 14# more than I want to be and really only 8# more than he wants me to be.  He was just like he always is, kind, compassionate and tells me like it is. 

So starting tomorrow morning I'm in a "Time Out", that meaning I have a protein drink for breakfast and dinner and lunch is a salad.  I know that I can deal with that and I know that it is what I need to do to get things back on track. I think I"m more upset with myself for allowing myself to get here and if I'm once again going to be honest I know ultimately it's my fault.  So I will do what I need to do to be better for myself, I deserve it!!!!

Thank you Dr. Warnock for always wanting the best for me.  I truly appreciate all you've done for me and I never want to let you down.  Thank you also to all of  you on the OH message board, you all are an inspiration to me. 

Take care,
Loni
"Failure Is Not An Option"

Brooke G.
on 10/18/08 5:18 pm - IN
I totally believe in you Loni.  I think we all need our reality checks sometimes when we go off course!

Good Luck!
Loni*
on 10/20/08 2:27 pm - TX
Brooke,

Thanks Girl, sometimes we need to hear that from our friends.  Hope things are going well for you this week.

Take care,
Loni

Shrinking_Kathy
on 12/21/08 8:21 am - Mesquite, TX
Loni,
 You can do it! I have total faith in you. You have always done so well. :-)  

Keep us updated.

Kathy
RNY 12/16/04
SW 287
Surgery Weight 242
Lowest weight 113
Current Weight 140

Loni*
on 12/21/08 9:49 am - TX

Thanks Kathy,

Miss seeing you around.  How are you doing?  Hope you doing ok and the family is all healthy,

Take care,
Loni

Most Active
Recent Topics
310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE
rron999 · 1 replies · 866 views
Anybody still checking in here?
Loni* · 13 replies · 1845 views
Revision 1/13/2011
kellyt · 2 replies · 862 views
Not doing so well