Checking in...

kwillson
on 7/15/10 2:31 am - Spring Hill, KS
Hi everyone,
Was wondering how everyone was doing, we are 5 1/2 yrs post op?? Wow time flies...
Obviously alot happens in 5yrs..
Lets see,
I divorced my husband and turned to partying and drinking ALOT! I was loving the attention and became very selfish and self absorbed, around 3 yrs post -op I started gaining weight, still partying, but thankfully God and only Gods grace, love and mercy made me wake up and turn my life around.
Now Im happily remarried to a wonderful Godly man who loves me for me and not what my body looks like and is extremely supportive in helping me become even more healthy than before...
Im still greatful for the surgery, it really did save my life and Id do it again in a heartbeat but Id also change alot of things post op as well..
I was a size 38, 5 or 6 x  weighing 415 lbs then went all the way to 185.. (Im 5'10)  now Im unfortunately  260lbs in a size 20/22 bottoms and 18/20 top but Im determined to live out the rest of my life healthy mind, body and spirit..

God Bless,
Kelly Hamilton

" With all your heart you must trust the Lord and not your own judgment. Always let Him lead you, and He will clear the road for you to follow" Proverbs 3: 5-6

Loni*
on 7/15/10 3:22 pm - TX
Kelly,

Wow, you've been through it during the last 5 1/2 yrs. I'm so happy to hear that you have been able to look to God for your strength and He was able to restore you and your life.

Have a blessed day,

Loni
Most Active
Recent Topics
310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE
rron999 · 1 replies · 872 views
Anybody still checking in here?
Loni* · 13 replies · 1851 views
Revision 1/13/2011
kellyt · 2 replies · 865 views
Not doing so well
CuteDonna · 6 replies · 1069 views