UPDATE

shoegirl1023
on 10/3/06 10:36 pm - Solon, OH
I got my bloodwork back and all is ok, i guess the tiredness is just from too much running around, not enough sleep and probably menopause!!! Thanks for all your replies. The pains have also subsided now. Joanne
sherry
on 10/4/06 12:06 am - deer park, TX
Hi, Joanne. I'm glad your labs are normal and you are feeling better. I did want to let you know, though, what helps me with tiredness and fatigue. My labs have always been normal, but I do get very fatigued if I don't have at least one protein supplement per day. I do even better if I have two per day. I've experimented with this a couple of times and when I stop the protein supplements, the fatigue is only a couple of days away. Anyway, just food for thought! Congratulations on your weight loss! Sherry
shoegirl1023
on 10/4/06 2:50 am - Solon, OH
Thanks for the info Sherry. Which suppliments do u find help u?
sherry
on 10/4/06 4:03 am - deer park, TX
I use the chocolate Unjury (www.unjury.com) or the Nectar (lemon tea or lemonade). I can't tell you how much supplementing my protein helps in my over-all energy level. You might want to at least give it a try and see if your fatigue is better after about a week. I do two most days of the week, but at least one per day. I initially did this because someone on the Texas board suggested it to me when I was feeling so exhausted. I did it, and it worked. Best wishes! Sherry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 716 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views