I am SO cold, are you?

Laura G.
on 10/11/06 9:51 am - Federal Way, WA
I am trying to search to find out the medical reason of WHY we are so cold. Does anyone know? I know this has been posted thousands of times on the main messageboard but I am having a hard time getting to them. Thanks!
April R.
on 10/11/06 10:08 am - plymouth, MA
Apparently it's 65 degrees in my living room.. but I have two layers of clothes on.. and two pairs of socks.. and slippers.. and I'm still cold all over.. and and this is soooo wierd.. and and and I've never been a cold person. So.. I'm off to buy some long johns tomm and it hasn't even snowed here yet!!! I would love to know why we get cold too? April R
pettykash
on 10/12/06 5:59 am - Galveston, TX
When I had the surgery I almost froooooozzzzeeee to death on this island. Then I went back to hot flashes couldn't believe I would go through that twice in one life time. So are we going to freeze again this year? At least when I was hugh people felt I was sweating because I was FAT. Now they want to know whats wrong. I look them dead in the eye and say "HOT FLASHES" they back off
etrnlsprg
on 10/18/06 6:45 am - Hope Mills, NC
My doctor told me to get use to it. He didn't have a medical explanation he just said it happens. My friend who had the surgery was told that we are lacking iron, but I take 1 pill daily, so I would hope that is not the reason. But I feel you on that I sleep in fleece w/about 6 blankets!
Northstar
on 10/26/06 7:14 am - Struthers, OH
Freezing...less insulation? Someone said something about a hormone that is released during weight loss that does something to our ability to regulate body temp? I don't know for sur but I am cold. Madeline
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 718 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 673 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views