I DUMPED today

pettykash
on 10/17/06 5:56 am - Galveston, TX
I ate a hot dog. No big deal. It wasn't the first one. What I did wrong and I know it. I put to much sweet pickle relish on it. I couldn't put it back. I should have just walk away some where and scrape it off the bun. OH NOOOOooooo that was too much like right. I paid for it for about a serious hour. Heart racing, sweating and finally went to sleep for about 30 minutes. I am ok now but you better believe NEXT time if I put too much of any thing I am scraping it all off I don't care whos watching. If they say anything I'll smile and say you can eat it.
Dee K.
on 10/18/06 3:14 am - Oak Hill, VA
oh yuck!! i haven't dumped yet...mainly because i am too scared to try anything iffy... i love pickle relish.. i bought sf pickle relish for when i use it, but could easily make this mistake too!!!! glad that you are feeling better!! dee
etrnlsprg
on 10/18/06 6:48 am - Hope Mills, NC
Been there done that!...lol It's not pretty. And it's worse when you get a virus. EVERYTHING you eat or drink in, in a second out in 2! I ate something I can't recall what it was, but boy my pouch did not like it...lol needless to say since I can't remember that means I didn't do it again! Sad thing is it is NOT something you can hold when you gotta go...you gotta GO--------------->
Laura G.
on 10/18/06 7:30 am - Federal Way, WA
I think that you guys are lucky! I can eat sugar and it is fine, sweetners like splenda I do bad with. I am even waking up at night wanting to snack (sugar) maybe if I dumped it would help.
Becca W.
on 10/19/06 1:26 am - port hueneme, CA
Aww Petty, I'm sorry you dumped. On the plus side, you know what it was from and know to stay away from it now. The only thing that's given me dumpish symptoms so far is salad. Bummer.... I love salad.
Chocolate Angel
on 10/23/06 5:40 am - Chicago, IL
That's no good!!! I hope you are ok, I haven't dumped in a long time, but I am too terrified to put anything in my mouth that has too much sugar or fat. I'm telling you this surgery has me scared straight.
pettykash
on 10/26/06 2:52 am - Galveston, TX
Girl look at you!!!!!!!! Where are you on your goal????? Looks like way pass it Good Work
Chocolate Angel
on 10/26/06 2:57 am - Chicago, IL
Girl I still have another 40lbs to lose! No one believes me though
shoegirl1023
on 10/25/06 5:01 am - Solon, OH
Hope ur feeling better by today. I haven't experienced dumping yet as I am way tooooooo scared to eat anything that would trigger that off. Of course, having said that, I am also scared of trying something bad that would not make me dump, which would mean I can tolerate it and knowing my head, would make me think it ok to eat it. This surgery has scared the crap out of me and I am grateful that it has, I know I need to stay focused and in tact with my program and my wonderful tool I have been given. Good luck to all of my WLS friends, this is a worthwhile journey and worth all the pain we went through in the beginning. Take care joanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 718 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views