Check out my SCHOOL picture from LAST year and THIS year

~Becky~
on 11/17/06 5:17 am - Little Rock Area, AR
WOW~ I guess even in pictures, I still don't always see the BIG WOW! That is until I got my school picture from this year and compared it to last years!! Scroll to the bottom of my profile and you will see what I mean. I give God the glory~
sarahj
on 11/17/06 5:26 am - Hicksville, OH
Becky, You look awesome, I remember before surgery we e-mailed each other, now its almost a year later. Can you believe it! I have checked up on your profile occasionally to see how your doing. I am also starting to have a few issues with old habits resurfacing, mostly negative thinking since my loss has really slowed down. I am 12 pounds from goal and haven't lost in a month. I remember last year thinking how strong of faith you had, and I new you'd do well. Congrats! Sarah
~Becky~
on 11/17/06 5:35 am - Little Rock Area, AR
Sarah~ You look DYNAMITE! Wowser bowser...I am so impressed. Don't get discouraged girlie, you will TOTALLY make goal. I pray continued success for you! It's hard to believe it's been ONE YEAR!
sherry
on 11/17/06 10:59 pm - deer park, TX
You look fantastic! It is so awesome to see the WOWs! I have to look at pictures too and I get a kick out of my shadow. Weird, huh? I can truly see how small it is, but can't necessarily see it in the mirror. Yes, God has been good to all of us. I give Him 100% of the glory as well! Sherry
~Becky~
on 11/17/06 11:44 pm - Little Rock Area, AR
Sherry~ What a RIOT! I totally know what you mean about your shadow!! Isn't it wonderful! It all just seems unreal. GO GOD! Be blessed~
April R.
on 11/18/06 9:18 pm - plymouth, MA
You look fantastic.. isn't it wonderful to see the difference in pictures. Funny 'cause we used to all hate them.. now they come with huge WOWs!!! Go God!! Go After pics!! April R
~Becky~
on 11/19/06 4:43 am - Little Rock Area, AR
WOW, you look wonderful! I LOVE the outfit on the bottom of your profile! I know pre-op I just couldn't BELIEVE the changes in people. And now, I praise God because I am ONE of those people!! Be blessed~
shoegirl1023
on 11/20/06 11:08 am - Solon, OH
Big wow - congrats!!! You look awsome, but the main thing is that you feel it. Take care joanne
pettykash
on 11/21/06 8:43 am - Galveston, TX
OOkkkkk I see I am not the only one walking around here saying thank you Jesus and the whole while staring at my shadow. Thanking God is good. Watching our shadows.... somebody is going to get the net for the Dec babies. Your pictures lady you got smaller and your smile got BIGGER... you go girl.
~Becky~
on 11/22/06 10:14 am - Little Rock Area, AR
Aw, well thank you. And thanks for making me giggle too! You are always good for a laugh, my friend! Blessings~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 716 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views