TINGLING IN THE LEGS ANYONE??

shoegirl1023
on 11/28/06 10:01 pm - Solon, OH
I am almost a year post-op, and lately I have been experiencing a slight tingling and a very slight numbness in my legs, and sometimes my hands tingle a little, nothing to freak out over, but just want to know if anyone out there has had this happen to them. It mostly happens if I sit down for long or cross my legs. I'm sure it's nothing and not related to the surgery at all. If anyone has any feedback on this I would appreciate it. Thanks. Joanne
pettykash
on 11/29/06 7:38 am - Galveston, TX
No tingling but I catch charley horses like a pit bull has my calf and in my feet. I have to take potassium and quinne sulfate EVERY DAY Now that I can cross my legs I do it a lot and I notice my boney knees hurt from leaving them cross too long
shoegirl1023
on 11/29/06 11:02 am - Solon, OH
thanks for ur reply. I saw my chiropractor today and he told me because of my now boney tailbone that's giving me pain, it actually affects the whole nerve system and that's why I'm getting this tingling, its causing siatica (I know I spelt that wrong!!). So I guess it's something I'm going to have to live with now. Do u get tailbone pain from the weightloss also?
pettykash
on 11/30/06 4:21 am - Galveston, TX
yes a lot of us did. In the early months thats what most of us complained about. No more cushion back there. I had to buy a chair to go to my Godsons football games this year. We traded one thing for the other. I'll take the OTHER
Dori V.
on 11/29/06 8:55 pm - Greenville, MI
Actually the tingeling could be a sign of Low B12, thats what my Dr told me, the numbness and tingeling that i had prior to getting my B12 inj. I have no numbness or tingelng anymore!! Call your Dr! (((HUGS))) Dori
jliza001
on 11/30/06 8:59 am - San Diego, CA
I have been having a "numbness" in my left leg. It will fall asleep when I sit on it (my computer is on the ground as I have just moved and haven't bought a desk yet." But sometimes it still feels numb... in that "just about to get pins and needles" state. I'm really good about my B-12 I wonder if it's that other thing. I have an appointment with my doctor next month -- I should mention it! Jessie
shoegirl1023
on 11/30/06 9:07 am - Solon, OH
Hi Jessie, Do u also have tailbone pain? As I found out that it is all linked together.
jliza001
on 11/30/06 1:32 pm - San Diego, CA
I do! I thought I just had less cushion but I was doing yoga with a friend who is thinner than I am and she wasn't complaining. I thought numbness was a part of poor circulation. I hope it is not too serious! Jessie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 716 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views