happy anniversery

dianalanning
on 12/5/06 11:25 pm - naples, fl
it's been a year and one day since my surgery and i don't regret going thru it for one minute!!! i hope everyone is healthy and happy and enjoying their new lives as much as i am...congradulation and god bless...diana
aries
on 12/5/06 11:40 pm - somewhere, GA
Happy anniversary to you! My anniversay is today and I don't regret it one minute either. I am so glad I had this surgery! Stay Healthy and Happy Anniversay to all in December!
LYNN11
on 12/7/06 2:21 am - VALLEJO, CA
Hi Diana, My anniversary was Tuesday also, it felt like a whole new birthday. It was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. Glad to share the new birthday with you. Congrats too!!! Lynn
lisuca
on 12/7/06 8:58 pm - Cardington, OH
I also had my re-birth anniversary on 12/5 and dont have any regrets either..Only thing is that I havent had any weight movement in over 3 months now. I have stayed stagnant at the same weight since August/September and really havent changed a whole lot except became even more active and have moved from sunny and warm Southern California to cold and not so sunny Central Ohio.... Someone said that this might be the weight that my body feels most comfortable at.. Just waiting to get some consults for that oh so needed tummy tuck. I would have liked to have met my goal of 135lbs but didnt happen. Fell about 15lbs shy.. Any thoughts?? Hugs from Ohio Lisa p.s. Best wishes to all the other 12/2005 anniversary folks
C B
on 12/16/06 11:02 am - Houston, TX
happy anniversary to you Diana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 717 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!