1 yr. anniversary yesterday!!!

amij
on 12/8/06 9:00 am
I am so excited about what this surgery has done for me that I had to tell SOMEONE!! I went to my 1 yr. check-up yesterday and my doc could't wait to put me in his computer. He said that I have lost 93% of my excess body weight and I am in great health! It's no wonder that I feel like a whole new person living someone else's life. I am down 130 lbs, have no more "fat jeans", and I have energy to burn. Thank you Dr. Chlysta!
April R.
on 12/8/06 10:53 pm - plymouth, MA
Congratulations.. isn't this the best time of year!!! hehe I'm having the best week ever too.. I finally hit -100 pounds.. it's such a wonderful early xmas gift to me!! Thank god for "no more fat jeans" right!! hehe April R
amij
on 12/9/06 3:43 am
I can't believe the difference a year makes. I am feeling so much better, and looking so much better helps too! I feel like a whole new person with all this energy and stuff. It's definitely a lot easier chasing after my 3 year old. Congrats on your loss (doesn't that sound weird?) It's only getting better...
shoegirl1023
on 12/10/06 1:34 am - Solon, OH
Congrats to the both of you girls. I will be celebrating my 1 yr re-birthday next saturday, the 16th and I can ditto on everything u guys said. The energy level is wonderful, and no more "fat jeans" as u put it. Actually, I would never wear jeans a year ago and before that, but now I own about 7 pairs. I am 105lb down and at goal and feel absolutely gr8 I get a lot of people who used to know who I was just pass me by a lot, they are not sure it's me, and if they don't know I had the surgery, they may think I am ill or something!! I love hearing those words "you are too skinny" don't lose anymore, and all I say is "thank you". Anyway, here's to another healthy and skinny year, and we need to stay focused on everything we do and eat. Love, Joanne
C B
on 12/16/06 11:03 am - Houston, TX
you go girl! and CONGRATS on the 93% loss... my doc gave me a 60-80 percentile and i am close to 100%, cant wait to see him next week for my 1 yr
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 716 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1076 views