a year

pettykash
on 12/26/06 11:32 pm - Galveston, TX
I think back on how many times I thought about doing the WLS. I always said I could do it on my own. Yeah I could. Loose 50 gain back 70. After two bone grafts and talk of a third one really broght it all home. It took talk of loosing my right leg because of the weight that really put me in motion. The only thing. As with ALL of my surgeries I could kick my self for waiting so long. So many people think you do this so you can be cute. I tell them I was already CUTE!!!! Thank you very much. I did this because I like having two legs! I did this because I like walking in my room and looking at an old outdated wheel chair that I no longer need. Yes I have offered it to people but it is for really HUGH people and there is no motor. Would I do this again. In a heart beat. Sorry it took to long to say something about my one year. Its hard to talk with your arm in a sling. I took the sling off to type this. Happy New Year. Happy New Strarts. Happy New US!!! We look cutier than what we already were
C B
on 12/27/06 12:39 pm - Houston, TX
bless you Petty.. and *hugs* to you!
Diona A.
on 12/29/06 12:38 pm - Miles City, MT
Hey Petty! How's the arm doing? Glad to see you back on the forum. I totally forgot it was my one year yesterday! So busy with life now that those things go bye without notice! I'm feeling so good and looking so much better these days! I still want to loose 10 to 15 more pounds but all in good time. Congratulations! And maybe you should just keep that wheel chair as a reminder of where you could have gone! Diona
pettykash
on 12/30/06 7:49 am - Galveston, TX
You know I will never understrand doctors. I am in a sling. Don't move the arm. Don't do this. Don't do that you'll hurt your new shoulder. THHHHEEEENNNNN you go to therapy!!!!!! And they try to brake it into for you. Other than that I am healing fine. I also can't believe I have such a small scar. I usually have one that looks as if I were cut open with a machete.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 716 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1076 views