1 year was Dec 27

bdub
on 1/1/07 2:27 am - Midwest City, OK
My one year anniversery was 12/27. I started pre surgery at 372lbs and am now at 192lbs. 180 lbs gone forever. It proven to be, next to my wife and children, the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I used to get home from work exhausted and would sit down infront of t.v., eat and never move. Today I workout, do lots of work around the house, chase the kids and wife, and have joined an indoor soccer team. I feel great and have become a clothes hound. I can hardly get my SUV to pass Khols..LOL. I went for my 1 year check up and the doctor told me to stay right were I am at, in fact it is the first time in my life someone has encoraged me to eat..LOL. I want to thank everyone out there who post's to this board, I check it daily and it has helped with any problems I have come up with and let me know I am progressing right along with everyone else. From the bottom of my heart I thank each and every one of you. Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us! Brett
C B
on 1/4/07 2:33 pm - Houston, TX
here's to next year!! BTW. is 192 your goal weight?
bdub
on 1/4/07 8:54 pm - Midwest City, OK
My goal was to get below 225. 192 was way beyond my expectations, but now that I have made it I plan to do all I can to stay under 200.
pettykash
on 1/22/07 11:44 pm - Galveston, TX
Thats great. Plus you go shopping.....thats really great.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 717 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views