Does anyone still hurt when they eat?

LindaDLA
on 2/3/07 3:43 am - Metairie, LA
I had my surgery on 12/16/05. I still have pain sometimes when I eat. I just ate some fish and am hurting quite a bit. I may have eaten a little too fast, but not enough to hurt this much. I did have an ulcer early on and I understand they can still act up from time to time. Does anyone still have pain when eating certain things, or maybe from one day to another. There doesn't seem to be a pattern. Thanks.
shoegirl1023
on 2/7/07 9:36 pm - Solon, OH
Yes I do still hurt a lot when eating certain foods, but I do think it's because I tend to still ru**** sometimes, i still, unfortunately, have to throw up in order to get rid of the feeling. I think it's going to be like that for us for the rest of our lives, which is fine with me as long as I stay healthy, fit and slim!! Take care and talk to ur doc if it persists especially if u haven't eaten that particular meal quickly. I purchased some papaya chewables from GNC which I keep in my purse at all times, it sometimes helps with the digestion, you may want to get some.
mspring64
on 2/13/07 2:11 am - federal way, WA
I too still hurt when eating, different foods and different days. My pain does not have a pattern either. It just happens. One reason, like you, is because I eat too fast and too much. When these pains occur, I usually have to lay down for about 30 minutes. It is hard to go out to dinner because I never know when it will happen. I just have to be really careful when eating. This keeps me in check from my old eating habits of overeating and eating the wrong type of foods.
pettykash
on 2/14/07 10:23 pm - Galveston, TX
I get pain sometimes also. Mostly because I am eating with people that eat fast and I pick up the paste with them. Then I pay for it. When eating out I STAY with foods that I know are safe.....to skared to try something new out
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 716 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views