How much do you really weigh

pettykash
on 2/14/07 10:30 pm - Galveston, TX
I am at 168 with no clothes on. 172 at the doctors office with Winter clothes on. I look at the clothes I am wearing now and still can't believe these tiny clothes belong to me. I look in the mirror and see all the hanging flabbly skin. I lift it and think this is 5lbs here 10lbs here 3lbs here. So how much would I really weigh if I did not have all of this skin. I can't afford to have it removed. But if it were gone I really do believe I would weigh around 150 to 155. so how much do you think you weigh if all the excess skin was gone??????
LYNN11
on 2/15/07 3:36 am - VALLEJO, CA
Petty Kash, This is a funny post... I am weighing about 219 without clothes..without my skin I bet I would finally be under 200... That would be so amazing... I am hoping after another 40lbs I can start thinking about PS. Not sure if I will be able to afford it... but can't hurt to find out. Have a great day Lynn
mspring64
on 2/16/07 4:51 pm - federal way, WA
I think the same thing when I look in the mirror at all the extra skin. Currently I weigh 132. I could use a whole body lift including my arms, but would be happy with a tummy tuck and breast lift. I would think that would take off at least 5 to 10 pounds. Wow, that is unbelievable to me. I want to wait on the PS until I am at least 18 months out and my weight has been stable for a while. Of course the cost is a big issue and I don't want to go into major debt to have it done either. I guess I am just not ready yet. Marta :0)
pettykash
on 2/18/07 2:57 am - Galveston, TX
If I could I would do my arms. I can hide every thing else. On the island every one wears bare shoulder sun dresses. I used to wear them with those HUGH arms with no shame. Now that I have bat wings I don't want to.....OK we'll see how I feel about that when the heat index is 115. I finally have some pictures up. They are before Dec 06 now that I can do it I'll get some more
April R.
on 2/25/07 1:00 am - plymouth, MA
It is true Petty.. I too say IGGGG to skin!! hehe I think I would weigh about 137 without the skin.. I'm at 147 now.. but I swear I've got 10-12 pounds of skin on me.. The only thing that sucks is not being able to wear super fitted clothes right now. I haven't had any kids yet so it would kinda be ridiculous of me to get any of it removed until after my child bearing years.. but perhaps I may treat myself to some removal and tightening afterwards.. we'll see. I love fun ???'s April R
Diona A.
on 3/1/07 6:04 pm - Miles City, MT
Petty, I just had a pelvic hernia surgery and at the same time had my labia fixed and a tummy tuck. He took off 5 pounds. I'm not over the "ouch" period yet but I should be under 150 when I'm done healing as I was at 153 day of surgery. My insurance covered everything since I was having it all done together. My cost will probably be about $1000 after deductibles. Diona
pettykash
on 4/15/07 6:47 am - Galveston, TX
You knnnoooowwwssss I am nosey. So is the ouch period over and the swelling gone. I am hoping you went under 153 if you wanted to. Today I put a lot of things on the curb and met two weight lost people man and wife. I would not have know them but they are both carrying their before pictures to show every body. They are a team and it shows.
Diona A.
on 4/15/07 8:22 am - Miles City, MT
Yes the ouch period is over. Everything healed really nice and I'm sure it's because I upped my protein and water intake. I'm sitting at 148 right now. It's great to have a flat belly again - it's been since I was 10 or so that I had one! Diona
tammylanc
on 4/10/07 12:09 am - Fort Worth, tx
I had my arms done 3 weeks ago and each of my wings weighed 1 lb, so I'm down 2 lbs from that, but I know once I have my legs done, it will be HUGE weight removed... the legs are the worst! I posted new pics, one before, and one after.... if anyone's interested!
Diona A.
on 4/15/07 2:40 am - Miles City, MT
Wow, your before and after's are great! It is cool that you took them in the same place, I can really see the difference! Diona
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 713 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 664 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 775 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1136 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1068 views