Encouragement needed!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/07 2:01 am - North Bend, OR
I've been so bad as of late. In fact have gained 14 lbs back. I have just started back to the basics today...protein drink for breakfast and may just do liquids to remind myself how I should be eating for a couple of days. This did not happen overnight either has been since thanksgiving I think. Have just been so worried about my child and the lawsuit. I know stress eating got me to 309lbs to begin with.....think about it and stop beating myself up. Brooke 309/178/191
Lisa H.
on 3/2/07 12:11 am - Columbia, SC
It's so hard, isn't it? I've found myself eating like crazy from stress lately, too. I was home from work sick the other day, started worrying that I'd get in trouble for being out sick, and ate an entire box of graham crackers! Took me all day, but I ate the entire dang box! I've started seeing the therapist I saw for my pre-op evaluation again, and she recommended Anne Katherine's book, Anatomy of a Food Addiction: The Brain Chemistry of Overeating: An Effective Program to Overcome Compulsive Eating. It's really good, and a fairly quick read. Hang in there! You're in my prayers. Know you're not alone! Lisa
pettykash
on 3/22/07 12:12 am - Galveston, TX
I need to get on track also......I have a new friend in my life and they think because I am this size now I can eat anything. I showed them the before pictures and they don't believe thats me.....It's me. Well I put on 4lbs and said thats it. Strange thing is I WAS a SWEET eater. Now I want salt. It took me three days but I snacked through a bag of Chex Mix. That was the best salt ever. Then the ring I wear that normally slips around my middle finger barely got on it. SALT SALT SALT so I am back on water waTER WATER..... Which I also lost a taste for and I used to love water. At least I still love tea so I brewed a picther yesterday. Nearly finished it too. With that and the water I did get in a gallon of fluids. I haven't done that in a while. Today I had my protein and coffee at 6 a.m. Its 9 and I made a hambuger with cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle mayo and mustard. I was suprise the old pouch still could not eat the whole thing. We all better get in step. As they said the HONEY MOON is O V E Rrrrrrrr Oh one more thing. I thought I didn't dump any more. Well I ate two chocolate cookies with a lot of chunky peanut butter on top and less than 30 minutes later I went into a deep sleep for about 30 minutes. I am sure glad I don't try these stunts away from home or driving...
Laura G.
on 4/23/07 6:02 am - Federal Way, WA
I have been stress eating also, isn't it funny, I thought if i lost weight I would not be stressed and the LAST thing I would do it eat. LOL. I am back to basics as of today, I remember when milk was the sweetest thing I had, now I can eat sweets and crave them again, It is scarry that i want them so much again. I have 30/40lbs till my goal (my scale broke), but just so you all know - your not alone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 717 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views