PLEASE everyone help me

Heidi
on 7/2/07 9:55 pm - Garrett, PA
Everyone, Please help me if you can. My sister, Renia suffers from pulmonary fibrosis. She is 39 years old with 3 daughters. She just emailed me this website for a petition to help with the awareness of this disease. I love my sister so much and I don't want to loose her but this is a battle she wont be able to win. I was wondering if you could help spread the word or even put a link for this petition. Please HELP me do this. I feel so helpless because I can't help her. This way maybe I can just a little. Even if you cant do anything with your website, could you please at least sign the petition for me. Every signature helps. Here are the details. "Slow Suffocation: Increasing Public Awareness of Pulmonary Fibrosis" My sister Renia needs your help, she suffers from this. Please sign the petition Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. We are trying to reach 1,000 signatures - please sign here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/382515892 Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and family to sign as well. Thank you! Heidi Lepley
pettykash
on 7/7/07 1:24 am - Galveston, TX
I signed for you. I don't know how long it will take to post. I have seen this on the news but never stopped to listen. We are in such a sad state when it doesn't concern us we never stop. You are in my prayers.
Chocolate Angel
on 7/19/07 10:19 am - Chicago, IL
With pleasure
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 718 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!