just having a pity party - long time I haven't posted

Strawberry2
on 10/2/07 11:00 am
Hello everyone - It me Jo - StrawberryShortcake - It's been a long time since I posted -I have gained weight due to some stressful events - i notice that I am hungry shortly after eating - I have not been an angel so I wont cry that game - I wish to loose atleast another 30 lbs to be where i want to be - my husband told me today to look for a doctor for him he wants to get the lapband - I love him dearly - why am I feeling guilty about him getting this done and loosing more weight than I ever did - i know he needs to loose the weight he is almost 200lbs overweight - I am being selfish and just pitying myself - sorry for rambling just needed to write my emotions out -
Diona A.
on 10/3/07 2:36 pm - Miles City, MT
Hi Jo - long time no see. Sometimes we just feel down - especially if life hasn't been perfect. I hope you are going to support your husband's decision. It could mean a new life for the both of you. He probably sees how great you've done and you doing things more than you used to and wants to be able to join in. My husband and I are having a ball now that I'm skinny again and able to do things we always used to do. We even went jogging the other night together - first time in 28 years of marriage. Was a great night! Diona
Strawberry2
on 10/4/07 11:43 am
OOh yes Diona - I will be his biggest supporter - I just needed to vent - I know that I must of sounded horrible for saying that I was feeling guilty - I just dont want to seem like a failure in his eyes when he sees how much weight he can loose .... I am happy where I am - I want to be 1 size smaller I have gained a couple pounds back but I know that I need to work a bit harder I am 30lbs to goal- who know seeing him loose the weight may motivate me even more - I love my husband dearly and we both made our decision for health reasons and not vanity - I know that men normally loose quicker bucause they put on muscle - I want to see him a "looser" I was even looking up information on revisions - I believe that my stoma stretched because i can eat a little bit be full and then like 20 min later I can eat again - not big portiond but like double what I was able to before but less than a full meal know what I mean? That is great for you and your husband to be jogging together - I can't weight when my husband and I will be able to do that as welll - thank you for your support - .. Thanks Again
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 713 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 664 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 774 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1136 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1068 views