Good Afternoon Oooooo Hhhhhh!!!

Dori V.
on 8/21/08 4:52 am - Greenville, MI
Wow what a worldwin the past few years have been. I was surfing the net today and stumbled upon my old friend OH, Man I can remember a time when I couldnt let not even an hour slip by with out posting or reading posts!! I had my surgery Lap, RNY on December 16 2005, Wow its going to be 3 years pretty soon. I lost a total of 186 pounds, and No I havent had plastics yet, Oh I want it but my ins wont pay for it. So I will be happy with the new me. I totally feel like ive been reborn, oh theres been a few potholes in my road to the new me. The only thing that I regret is that I waited so fricken long to get this done.. I was a 300 pound quiveing mess and now im a (in my mind) Sexy woman that has the world by the balls!! and I am peddle to the metal full speed ahead. I will never waste one minute thinking of what could be, I will forever more think of What is my next challenge and Lets get er done!!!! I hope that you all are doing as good as I am.. And I really want to thank anyone who was there for me so long ago and I would like yall to know if anyone needs me Here I am!! Love Dori
VONDA
on 12/1/08 9:35 am - MT RAINIER, MD
lol!!! i feel the same way you do!!!!!

take care you seem like a real fun person!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 716 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views