Help!

bigjoey38
on 2/28/09 12:04 pm - sterling, CO

Hi Everyone

I will make this short and simple. In Dec 2005 I had the lap band. My weight at the time was 323 lbs. I got down to 267 lbs as of 4/17/06. I was doing well, working out and eating right.
Well I have regained my weight.  Not eating right and not working out.  The last time I went for a fill I was 295 lbs and that was about 8 months ago. I would hate to go back weighting more then I should.  With the weather starting to get warm I need to get back on track.

First I need some help, would like to know what is your basic menu and how much do you eat ( as in oz)..

That would be a great start...

Thanks for your help!
Joe

Diona A.
on 1/22/11 11:12 pm - Miles City, MT
I had GBP Dec 28, 2005. I have been way down in weight and back up again and now am hovering somewhere in the middle. Seems people disappear off this board after they think they have conquored their problems.

I usually eat about 1500 calories a day - not a breatfast eater so try to get a protein drink in first thing, snack on cheese sticks, do something like like Tacos for lunch and then dinner is usually a sit down meal. No specifics. Just try to eat protein first and then fill in with potatoes and veges.

Also, must keep moving. Even if it's just walking.

Diona

Diona Austill
Miles City, MT
bigjoey38
on 1/24/11 12:20 am - sterling, CO
Thanks

Just yesterday I started working out with weights again... I was going to the gym today to do some cardio but I have a headache so I decided to stay home since I have to go to work this afternoon.

I am planning to make a doctors appt for the End of jan.   Hate to go back with all this weight on
I am hoping at least to lose 10 lbs before I go.

Joe

Start weight:339 Lbs   (Sept 07, 05)
Band date/weight= Dec 13, 05/ 320 lbs
Lowest weight after surgery:  Apil-14-06-261.2 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 718 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 673 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views