DEC. 2 IS MY DATE

georgiap
on 10/7/05 6:59 am - fresno, CA
I CANT WAIT IT WILL BE HER BEFORE I KNOW IT! GEORGIA
Copodonna
on 10/7/05 4:06 pm - Paso Robles, CA
Hi Georgia, My date is Dec. 2 too. I'll be at Clovis Community Hospital. Maybe I'll see you there. Mary
georgiap
on 10/7/05 4:18 pm - fresno, CA
wow that is so cool. do u have dr. higa to? im not sure what time mine will be. well at least we can go through this together and be there for one another and it helps that were close to each other. hope to see u soon. good luck to u. keep me posted. tc georgia
Copodonna
on 10/8/05 1:38 pm - Paso Robles, CA
Yes, I have Higa. I have to be at the hospital at 7:30 AM. Good luck on everything until surgery and I'll see you then. Mary
kimberlyyvettew
on 10/29/05 3:31 am - Randallstown, MD
I am also scheduled on December 2nd. Are you ready? I am terrified, never had surgery before.
georgiap
on 10/29/05 3:49 pm - fresno, CA
hey kim, yea and no.i am scared cus its a major surgery but then im not cus ive had 4 other surgerys before, and let me tell u each one was a totaly different experience. the first one that i had was a very close call. however, i look at it this way that if something happens o-well it was ment to happen.i feel that everything in life happens for a reason, and if i dont make it then i know that it was meant to happen and that god has other plans for me.i feel that what i went through with my first surgery that i had opend my eyes to this philosoph. i do however feel pretty confident in my surgery. i am getting more nervous and anxious each day. only 34 more days.well i wish u the best of luck. keep in touch and let me know how ur doing. ill do the same. tc georgia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 716 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1076 views