SURGERY DATE 12/5/05

diyani
on 10/19/05 9:30 am - SAN GABRIEL, CA
MY PRE-OPS ARE NOV. 1ST... ALREADY DID MY EKG ... IM REALLY EXCITED BUT THE FEAR IS KICKIN MY @$$!!!!!!!! I CAN HARDLY BEAR IT MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN REAL SUPPORTIVE BUT THEN AGAIN HE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW I FEEL TRULY.... WISH ME LUCK AND PRAY FOR MY STRENGTH EVERYBODY...GOD BLESS...
Northstar
on 10/20/05 9:52 am - Struthers, OH
I'm Scared too but I know after all these years of battling this has to work for me. I read alot of posts and look at the profiles..WOW..the differnce in people. I have read other Wieght loss mess. boards....this is the only place were the overwhelming number of posts are about success...for that I can't wait. Madelin
midwestbabygirl
on 10/24/05 2:30 am - Owatonna, MN
I will be thinking of you on your date because it is my date also....best of wishes!
diyani
on 10/24/05 2:34 am - SAN GABRIEL, CA
THANK YOU ... JUST ONE ? WHAT DOES DISTAL RNY MEAN ...
ET
on 10/25/05 2:34 am - Lakeland, FL
RNY on 12/05/05 with
I also am the 5th have my 1:1 w my surgeon Nov 1 then my pre-ops? hopefully I can have full liq or soft diet by Christmas Good Luck on your surgery.
nessiepie45
on 10/25/05 6:09 am - CHICAGO, IL
I'm 12/05/2005 too. I'm nervous but also I'm comfortable with my decision. I know I can't go on like this. I'm looking forward to being healthier. By Christmas we will be on our way to being new people. Vanessa
Anna O.
on 10/25/05 12:07 pm - Lakewood, CA
Hi My surgery is Dec. 5th too! Boy there is alot of us. I have done all my pre op tests. I have an appt with the internist and exersice gooroo (required :P) Nov. 15th. I am too excited to be nervous yet I keep thinking of all the Christmas stuff I have to get done before the 5th. Have any of you started trying out the protien shakes to see which you like? I have tryed Trader Joes choc. and it was "good" but I don't really care for choc. I have the vanilla, but have not tryed it. I have also tryed the Unjury unflavored. Pretty good, couldn't tell it was there. Hugs Anna
aries
on 10/26/05 8:28 am - somewhere, GA
Congratulations. My date is 12/6/05. Aries
Tamera
on 10/27/05 12:14 pm - Sallisaw, OK
I will be going in around the time you go home. My date is December 8th and like you I am a little scared but I know I've done my homework and have the best Dr. around. I have my stomach scope on Nov 4th, then additional appts. on the 7th and 9th. My Sister is trying to get approved and we are going to go through this together. I just came from the chat room and a few ladies didn't even need paid med. following the release so that was very comforting. Good luck with your surgery and I'll see you on the losing side. God Bless!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 717 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views