December 13 for me

Northstar
on 10/20/05 9:44 am - Struthers, OH
My date is December 13, 2005. I am very excited. I have appointments set up for my physical and history, nutritionist, and with the surgeon. Well I'm just trying to stay busy until then. I am stressed out in some ways because I have to take off work and I will be on break from school. There is so much to do and yet waiting is hard. Now that it is all becoming a reality I have had some second thoughts. It's funny but I am not worrying about every bite of food I put into my mouth and I have had time to think about some other things. I'm like those people in the commercial with the scale chained around thier ankle. I'm glad I am leaving it behind. Madeline
Carol C.
on 10/21/05 5:35 am - Brick, NJ
Hi Madeline, We have the same date! I feel the same way, excited and nervous. I my EGD (endoscopy) next Tuesday 10/25. I am finishing an activity Directors course on Nov. 30th (I work with people who have alzheimers and different forms of dementia) so that is keeping me distracted at least a little. Waiting really is hard! Blessings,Carol
AuntChrissy2four
on 10/22/05 10:25 pm - Winona, MN
Hello! That is my date as well! Very large butterflies already, but I know that I made the right decision. Chris
carolina_girl
on 10/23/05 6:04 am - PELION, SC
Madeline, Congratulations! I am scheduled for 12/16 so I know how you are feeling. After all the wait time, it is kind of scarey, but I know we are up for it! Best of luck, let me know how you are doing! Marilyn
charla
on 11/8/05 11:29 am
Got my date today ---- December 13 for me also. Think I am still in shock that it is actually going to happen. Good luck to you all.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 716 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views