Finally have a date, Dec. 1!!

LindaLee H.
on 10/29/05 10:44 am - OH
Anyone here volunteer to pinch me? After three years (even more than that) of trying, I now finally have a surgery date, December 1, 2005!! I am feeling so many things right now, I don't even know if I could sort them all out! The wonderful thing about this website is I probably don't have to because we are all going through the same thing. It's all I have thought about since learning of my date. My mind is going a hundred miles an hour! If I wasn't so afraid of ending up in the basement, I'd be doing a major happy dance!!!! On the other hand though, I am almost afraid to get too excited because of all my past disappointments. OMGosh, I don't know how I'll make it through the next month! Yes, I do! One day at a time, right? May I ask you all to keep me in your prayers? I would appreciate that so much! Thank you!!!
SHAWNEY BROWN
on 11/4/05 1:28 pm - PERRYVILLE, MO
Linda, you sumed up how im feeling. I also have a date of December 1st and it seems like I'v waited so long for this and im scared to death. My prayers are with you. Hope everything goes well talk to you soon.
LindaLee H.
on 11/6/05 7:02 am - OH
Hi Shawney!! Thank you for writing!! I will also keep you in my prayers for a very successful surgery and post-op life!!!! I am really nervous also. I have to be dead tired at night to be able to fall asleep without my mind racing! And the closer the day gets, I doubt it will get any better. Whew, hard to keep it all together right now, huh!! Only nine more days 'til I start my liquids only diet prior to surgery. Doctor also wanted me to lose 17 pound before surgery so I have had that to keep me focused. I have lost 15 already so I think there should be no problem losing the last two before Dec. 1st. Do all you can to take special care of yourself until our surgery date!!!!!!!!! I will be praying for you!!! Hugs, Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 717 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views