Congratulations!!!

JennaeLea
on 10/30/05 4:53 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 12/05/05 with
I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone who has there surgery date!! I will be sending good vibes and prayers to all of you as we go through this amazing but hard journey together! God Bless!
Anna O.
on 10/30/05 8:29 am - Lakewood, CA
Hey Jennifer we have the same surgery date and I live in Lakewood. But my surgery is in Huntington Beach, which hospital will you be using? Anna
JennaeLea
on 10/30/05 10:30 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 12/05/05 with
My surgery is in Fountain Valley @ Orange Coast Memorial. I'm going through the Smart Demensions program. You?
Shannon_nicole
on 10/30/05 8:43 am - Carrollton, VA
Hey Jennifer, Thanks for the kind words. I will be sending the same. Please let me know if you ever need anything, I'm only an e-mail away! ~*~ Shannon ~*~
JennaeLea
on 10/30/05 10:37 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 12/05/05 with
Thanks, same here
nessiepie45
on 10/30/05 9:17 am - CHICAGO, IL
Thanks so much Jennifer, and I want to send those good vibes and prayers right back too you, by the way looks like we're twins 12/05/05. We'll soon be on our way. I know it won't be easy but nothing worthwhile ever is. God Bless Vanessa
JennaeLea
on 10/30/05 10:36 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 12/05/05 with
I think being able to talk to others who are going through the same thing is THE BEST type of support. Looks like You, Anna (above), and me will be surgery triplets!! 12/5/05 our new birthdate!! Keep us posted.
Anna O.
on 10/30/05 11:13 am - Lakewood, CA
Yippeee! Glad to find some people with the same date! I will be interesting to see how we compare after surgery. Jennifer, I am going through the N.E.W PROGRAM. You are going through Dr. LePorts office right? I checked them out too. My PS even recommended them. How did you decide on them? Does that program encourage a protien shake diet before and or after surgery? I have to be on one 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after Have you done your PreOp tests? EKG, blood work, mamo? I did it early because there was a chance I could get moved up to Nov. 14th, but now it does not seem likely. I would have to get a call tomorrow so I could start my 2 wks pre op diet. Anna
JennaeLea
on 10/30/05 4:02 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 12/05/05 with
I really wanted to go thru the N.E.W. program, I went to the seminar and was really impressed with the surgeon speaking. And the fact that the N.E.W. program has a 0% mortality rate!! Awesome! However they do not except HMO's. I was crushed when I round out. Then my PCP recommended the Smart Demensions program. I am happy with my decision to go with them. I haven't had any of my pre-op tests yet. I'm supposed to find out when to go sometime this week. As far as preparing for the surgery? The only thing we have to do is a liquid diet the day before, and then fast after midnight. Strange how different surgeons have different methods for the same procedure huh? You can feel confident in the program you chose.....I've heard great things If you ever want to talk, email me : [email protected]. I have a feeling that as we get closer to our date, we are going to want as much support as possible. Jennifer
SHAWNEY BROWN
on 11/4/05 1:17 pm - PERRYVILLE, MO
Jennifer, thanx for posting. At least I know there's a site with people who are going through with what I'm about to. Congratulations to you! I have a date of December 1st, As its getting closer, I'm more on edge. You take care. Shawney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 718 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 780 views
Happy 6th Birthday!
wantstowin2 · 1 replies · 1142 views
How is everyone doing?
bdub · 4 replies · 1077 views