Date scheduled

clm
on 11/9/05 9:07 am - howell, MI
I got my surgery date today--Dec 1 2005--I am deep in process--I am not afraid of the surgery or recovery--I find I am holding back hopeful feelings because I have lost weight so many times before and just gained it all back plus some. I am trying to intergrate that it IS different now, that I am taking a drastic FIRST step to a life long change. I have numerous resources now, my physician, dietician,of course my dear family, and this web site with all the others who have gone before and lead the way. I am going to keep that in the front of my mind when the negativity pushes forward.
SHAWNEY BROWN
on 11/9/05 1:15 pm - PERRYVILLE, MO
Connie, congratulations on your upcoming surgery. I'm glad to hear someone so positive. I to have a date of December 1, 2005 also. I'm scared, but by the grace of God, everything will work out. Good luck to you. Shawney
ginamaria91171
on 11/17/05 1:07 pm - Mentor, OH
Good luck with your surgery first off and I can relate with the feelings. I was just talking to someone about it lastnight asking how do you take 10 years of conditioned behavior, etc and change them so quickly. Can it really be done? I mean I know I really want it and feel like this is the answer for me, but can it be true? Just doesn't feel real yet.
C B
on 11/17/05 2:20 pm - Houston, TX
CONGRATS CONNIE!! i follow 18 days later.. God bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
Congrats on the 10 years!
Josh H. · 0 replies · 716 views
Still Going Strong!
wantstowin2 · 0 replies · 672 views
do you remember me?
rron999 · 1 replies · 779 views
Happy 6th Birthday!