Wanted to stop in and say HI

dmsams
on 4/15/10 4:46 am - san antonio, TX
looks like everyone stops in periodically- I have been MIA for probably 6 months- I was so frustrated cuz i had gained 27 # from my lowest weight- i was up to 210! Happy to report that in January I KEPT my new years resolution and i am at 184 currently! Dude whoever calls this the easy way out....has obviously never done this.....i am taking one day at a time....one meal at a time.....hope you all are well...if any of you are on Facebook you can find me there as well- hugs to all
Dawn
Beatriz A.
on 4/16/10 12:03 am, edited 4/16/10 12:03 am - Sunny Miami, FL
nice to hear that others are in the same boat as me but even better to hear that you were able to keep your new year's resolution and lost the weight...keep it up. Congratulations!!!
Beatriz
XOXOXO
on 4/18/10 1:59 am
Mini-me
on 4/22/10 7:48 pm - KY
Hi Dawn
I have gained 27 # also and am just TRYING AGAIN to get back on track.  I went to a support group meeting on Monday so hopefully I will take all of that info. and get myself moving again.  I've done better this week than I have in a long time.
Right now I am dealing with a bulging disk in my back so I can't get back in the gym full force but I can at least walk a little on the treadmill now.
CONGRATS!! on your weight loss~ Keep up the great work

Mini Me

GO COLTS!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 785 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 744 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1417 views
anniversity