I KNOW A SECRET........

Mini-me
on 4/27/11 7:01 am - KY
I WON'T TELL  DO- DA DO-DA  lol

IT'S ABOUT ONE OF OUR DECEMBER SURGERY PALS.  CURIOUS?  WELP YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TIL THEY POST THEIR NEWS.

STAY TUNED HOPEFULLY IT WON'T BE TOO LONG

BLESSINGS
MINI ME

GO COLTS!!!!

MelissaF
on 4/30/11 12:41 am - Northwood, IA
=) Melissa

I am preggo! Due first part of October!!!  Don't ask about my weight, we aren't going there ; )

How is EVERYONE?

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Beatriz A.
on 5/2/11 5:52 am - Sunny Miami, FL
Congratulations!!!!! The best news ever.
Beatriz
Mini-me
on 5/3/11 5:43 am - KY
LOL Hey you were quick posting it I thought maybe you might have taken a week or two

So happy for you!  I'm gonna predict a girl
Elaine C.
on 5/19/11 1:21 am - Lawton, OK
Congrats!!!!

I haven't been around much since I had a baby nine months ago (at the ripe OLD age of 39 LOL)  Gained 30, have lost 10 of it...still working on the other 20...Harder to get off then it waws to put on....Damn carbs (I went thru a mash potato bing for a while since it was easy to keep down while preggo!)  Had to detox myself from the carbs and now back on the normal "diet" and protein shakes in the AM.  Also fought with PPD for several months before I finally talked to the DR about it. 

Enjoy yourself....being pregnant was WONDERFUL for me.  A breeze!  and thanks to epidurals so was his birth!  H eis such a cutie bug (just like me LOL)

dmsams
on 5/1/11 11:57 pm - san antonio, TX
IS IT THAT DAWN IS GETTING FAT...AND HAD A HARD TIME DOING A USUALLY EASY 5K THIS WEEKEND? Probably not...i bet it is Melissa's good news! Yeah Mel!
Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 785 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 744 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1415 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 799 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!