6 years later

Mr. K
on 12/5/12 2:30 pm - Bay Area, CA

Very few people log on to this forum. I havent been on this site In a couple of years, I was just by chance talking to someone who was inquiring me about WLS today, and it reminded me that I had surgery 6 years ago.

So, how are you all? I guess life is so jam packed no one checks up anymore.

I am unfortunately at my highest weight, since hitting my lowest weight about 4 years ago.

I weigh right about 252, and my all time lowest was 219. I like it when I am under 230lbs, but honestly I have been under that since 2010. This year, I have had many stressful situations, and have been eating like crazy, which is keeping my weight up. I need to get back under 240 just  to start to feel comfortable again. I stopped exercising most of this year because of schedule initially, but then lazy overtook that I and have felt miserable all year.

2013 will be getting back down and exercising. After carrying hundreds of lbs around for years, its amazing what a difference just 10-15lbs feels like on your body and how your clothes fit.  Oh well, take care December 06 WLSers!

SassySteph
on 12/5/12 11:08 pm - Lusby, MD

Congrats on your anniversary!  I also just had mine on Dec 5th, over the last 6 yrs I have put back on 20 pds but all in all life is wonderful and I still have no regrets.  I was hoping to see some old anniversary buddies here this month but this board has all but died.  It was great to see you here Mr. K!!!

Heather M.
on 1/9/13 3:54 pm - Modesto, CA

Yeah, December 12th came and went and it was on the 15th, that I realized I'd actually missed my 6th anniversary.  Can't really complain, need to lose about 18lbs, to get back down to my goal weight of 150.  But I have three new babies to show for the weight gain (and thanks to my surgery).. 3 1/2 yr old girl, 2 1/2 yr old boy, and our last, a 10 month boy.  Love them like mad, and once the baby hits a year, figure I can be a little more "me" focused again.

Happy 6 years, to all those that may happen to stumble in!

Heather

Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 780 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 742 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1415 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 798 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!
inDIANAw · 0 replies · 907 views