December 20th People How the heck are ya???

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/08 2:18 am
I am doing great i am down 105 since surgery and 115 since first appt. things are fine i am having no problems to speak of except maybe being a bit exercise lazy. So how are u?
jephiner
on 8/7/08 6:27 am - Canada
I am down 90 lbs and doing pretty good. I do find that the last month I can eat LOTS if I want and have wanted to sometimes. My addiction to food has definitely made itself known again. Anyone else having that experience?
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/08 10:53 am
HECK YEAH!! I can eat alot!!! sometimes i wonder if it is too much.......how many claories are you consuming a day?
jt72978
on 8/8/08 2:00 am - CT
Hi! I'm down 110 lbs - I now weigh 160, my dr's goal is 140....so 20 lbs to go. Almost there thank GOODNESS. Like you and another poster mentioned, lately I can eat a lot more than since i had surgery - sometmes it scares me. I still get that full feeling though and stop right away....it just takes a little more food to get full, than it has thus far. I figure that's ok....can we really live forever on the minimal calories that we were taking in before? I was doing between 600-800 calories a day and no I am up to 900-1200 per day. What about you guys? I was thinking of sending an email to my nutritionist after diarying my food for a few days, just to get her opinion.
KimJ
on 8/11/08 6:33 am - Sacramento, CA
I have only lost 84lbs since I had surgery.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... but I have lost a total of 153lbs since Sept 9th 2007- so I can't complain much! I want to lose 20 more lbs (I am 5-9) and then I needs LOTS of plastic surgery. I have always had my appetite and have always felt able to eat way more than I should without feeling full... I have still never thrown up... I guess I should be happy! I can't tell I've even had surgery except that I was a 5XL and now I am an L or XL!
INQE
on 8/31/08 6:31 am - THORNTON, CO
I think I am doing pretty good...not as good as some.  I have lost 87.6lbs since the week before my surgery which was 12/15/07 and my surgery was on 12/22/07.  I really feel like I should be over the 100lbs marker by now.  But, my nutritionist and surgeon say I'm still doing good.  Not great, but good.  I still haven't "plateaued" knock on wood....so I still will lose about 1-2lbs per week.  Also, I have had NO, NONE, NEIN complications.  So, I wonder if that's why I am losing slightly slower than others. I have little to no dumping and I can eat anything....which is not good. but, luckily my pouch still helps me keep quantity in check.  if I try to overdo it, I feel it right away and it's no problem to stop.  even though I feel like it's a little slow, I am reassured knowing that at this pace I should still be under 200 by my surgiversary which makes me feel tons better! My first goal is to get to the 100lbs club and then second is to get under 200.  I feel like I'm on my way! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 609 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 637 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 845 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 896 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 752 views