It's been a while

Reggaesue
on 3/27/09 4:54 am - Brooklyn, NY
Hi all It's been awhile....I'm BACK!!

My surgery was December 19, 2007!  I am very happy with the results of my surgery so far..... I just need to get back on track.

I've been within the same 5 punds for the last  6 months.  I need to get the scale moving again!!  I am looking to all of your advice and suggestions to help me do  this!!

Looking forward to communicating with you all!
Suzanne

kellymb
on 3/29/09 11:37 am - Albuquerque, NM
I'm right there with you Suzanne re: the 5 pound stalemate.  My surgery was 12-26-07.  I'm under 200 pounds and would be less if I could get rid of this loose skin.  I truly need to find a local support group here in town.  I know of one, but just need to get my butt to the meetings.  I've started to eat more carbs than usual and know this is dangerous for me.  Wish I had advice, but I need some too!  Hang in there.  Kelly
SANDYBECKER
on 5/25/09 9:50 am - New York, NY
HI LADIES, MY SURGERY WAS DECEMBER 4, 2007, AND LIKE YOU, I'VE BEEN STUCK AT 5LBS UP AND DOWN FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AS WELL.  BAD PART IS I CAN AND DO EAT CARBS  AND SUGAR.  I DON'T EAT MUCH BUT I EAT THEM.  I'M WONDERING ARE WE JUST ABOUT READY TO LEVEL OFF NOW SINCE WE ARE ABOUT 18 MONTHS OUT SOON.  LET ME KNOW AND CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH.

SANDY
Beckmo
on 8/5/09 2:20 am - Mesa, AZ
I am right with you.  I am about 14 pounds away from where I want to be and it is discouraging. I stayed  at the same weight (in a 3 pound range) for about 6 months. I am now back to keeping track of calories and am starting to lose a little more again.  I just feel discouraged.  I know I have eaten more carbs and sugar... it is frustrating.  I am back to really monitoring myself and restricting myself to 1200-1300 calories a day.  I am wondering if everyone else stays at 1200 calories a day.  I can eat about 1 cup of food at a time... is everyone else at that amount... that I stretched out my stoma... am I normal?  Just discouraged and it is a struggle to stay at that calorie amount... I feel like I am really dieting again.
barbccrn
on 8/14/09 4:39 pm - Las Vegas, NV
First...Becky...you look AMAZING!!!!!!  I CANNOT lose this last 20-25 lbs. Haven't lost ANY weight since May. I'm happy but thinking that my goal isn't realistic(it was when I was 21...but now I'm 50).  So I'm starting to believe that where I am is my lowest or ideal maintainable weight. Hoping thats not so but truthfully thinking it is.

I still have days when I can't get in 1000 calories and then there are others when I'm starving...eating way too many carbs and my calories are in the 1600 range.  I'm afraid that I have no control and am reverting back to old bad habits.
Am I the only one?????

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 609 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 637 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 845 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 896 views