Ronnie(RNY) turned 2 on 12/6

barbccrn
on 12/8/09 6:33 pm - Las Vegas, NV

Topic: Ronnie(RNY) is 2 today!!! Happy BDAY!!

Yes 2 years ago today...I became a LOSER!!!!! Time has gone by soooooo quickly!
There have been many learning experiences; a few dumping expisodes and a couple of "stuck" moments (the most infamous...a breadstick that was stuck for 62 hours). But 170 lbs later and I have to say Ronnie IS my best friend.

Things I learned early on...this is a lifestyle change....it's NOT a diet.
~Chicken was NOT my friend for the entire first year. Only 6 months ago did I attempt to eat it again and even now it's still hit and miss whether Ronnie(pouch) will like it.
~The one rule I don't break...I NEVER drink with my meals.
~I continue to come to OH every single day....I still learn stuff from my OH sistas.

I take a few minutes(still) every single day to Thank Cigna and Dr. Francis Teng for my second chance at life.

I am very thankful that gone are the size 26 clothes and now my closet is full of size 10.

I still have not reached my goal and don't know if I EVER will. That does not mean I'm an RNY failure. In my mind ....my goal may not be realistic. Yes I weighed 130 lbs once BUT I was 21 yo....I'm now 50

50 and FABULOUS and LOVING my RNY!!!!!

I want to thank all of my OH family that have given me a TON of support over the past 2 years. You guys ROCK!!!!!!

I'm hoping and praying that RONNIE does NOT go through the TERRIBLE TWOs !!!!!!!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ahealthyme
on 12/8/09 11:10 pm - Las Vegas, NV

Woo-hoo!!  Congrats my friend!

You and "Ronnie" have worked together and you look FABULOUS!  I hope I will do as well as you.

~Valerie~
wendy T.
on 2/4/10 12:50 am - Milwaukee, WI
Great job.. Keep up the good work.
   Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed (Proverbs 16:3)

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 607 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 635 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 842 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 895 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 751 views