Recent Posts

Twinmama06
on 12/18/13 10:48 am - NJ
Topic: 6 years

Just wanted to come by and pay homage to this site, It helped me so much in my journey, December 7 made 6 years since my surgery and I can say that I never regretted a minute of it, I have maintained my weight loss, not easily everyday is a struggle but my greatest motivator I must say is FEAR!  Fear of going back to my pre surgery weight.  Good luck to everyone and reach out if you need to.

wendy T.
on 1/7/13 10:36 am - Milwaukee, WI
Topic: 5 years

Well a few weeks ago....Best decision in my life!

Cindy C.
on 12/12/11 1:21 pm
Topic: 4 Years!!!
I celebrated my 4th surgiversary on December 5.  I am happy, healthy, active.....absolutely love the life my gastric bypass has given me!

Height 5' 1"   WLS on 12/05/07      Plastics on 04/27/09                                 

Dawn S.
on 8/6/11 1:16 pm - Oak Harbor, WA
Topic: RE: Last Rites for this Board
Hi Mike,

I am still here.  Don't check in as often as I should, but want to get back and be more active.

I have gained about 25 pounds also.  Had to find a new doc. mine retired several months after my surgery.  I am now working on getting to my goal weight with my new doctors help and fixing abdominal issues that have plagued me since 2009.

Dawn
reesey989
on 5/11/11 4:05 pm - Pflugerville, TX
Topic: RE: 3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on your 3 year anniversary!  I love me and how I look and feel... I'm hoping the same for you!!!
southernbelle52
on 12/31/10 8:44 pm - Jacksonville, AL
Topic: RE: 3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep it was a good decision for me also. Who would have thought that the time would go so fast?
 vickie

Pamela S.
on 12/29/10 2:30 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Twinmama06
on 12/6/10 10:29 pm - NJ
Topic: 3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, Three years ago today, I had my surgery. Best decision I ever made!
megan W.
on 11/21/10 2:45 am - kittery, ME
Topic: I am Back
Hi Everyone

Good see you! Im back ! Have you guys hear from Kelly from Mass she had surgery a month after mine I had on Nov 19th 2007. Good to see everyone!! Keep in touch with me :)

norricia
on 9/15/10 10:14 am - Carlisle, PA
Topic: RE: How does one maintain?
Hello all, I am asking the same questions. why is this so hard? I was doing great while in El Paso and working with my doctor, and all of a sudden I have lost my support, and am having a very difficult time here in Pennsylvania, not just with my gaining, but also getting connected to a doctor for follow ups and a support group. This is utterly ridiculous....I am frustrated, bored and just plain miserable!
Norricia
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 609 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 637 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 845 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 896 views
I am Back