new silly wow

sandy.
on 12/24/09 9:32 pm - Jacksonville , NC
The other night DH and I were talking and somehow we got on the subject of headstands.   I had not done one since I was in my early 20s.  Well, he encouraged me to try one.  Don't you know I ended up doing one!  I actually got up and stayed up for a good bit of time.  No wall support or anything, just a honest good old headstand.  I was surprised that I had gotten my balance back to that point and that I was light enough to not hurt myself.  Then I tried other things.  I pumped out 8 push ups.  Not the girly ones on your knees but REAL push ups.  I love the surprises that come along with weight loss and exercise.  I feel like a kid again at  nearly 52 yrs old.  What a blessing. 

Merry Christmas to the rest of you kids out there!
My body does not define who I am but I am trying to define my body.  It  gets easier with every pound I drop. 
Sandy
jcheryld
on 12/26/09 4:48 am
I love your WOW moments! Congrats to you on your headstand and push ups  Its things like this that make me thankful for my surgery daily!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

sandy.
on 12/28/09 8:43 am - Jacksonville , NC
It has been the most amazing yr.  I just had my body fat percentage calculated at Gold's gym.  Also done where I work.  I work at a Military Medical clinic.  It is 16.8%.  That is so much better than I could have ever asked for.  I am feeling better than I have in yrs.  I too am so thankful. 
My body does not define who I am but I am trying to define my body.  It  gets easier with every pound I drop. 
Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1329 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 923 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1493 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 841 views