APPROVED!!!

Sara R.
on 12/12/11 2:18 am
I am so stinking, freaking excited!!!! I was approved by insurance for surgery. Apparently the letter has not made it to my surgerical center so i asked for a copy to be sent to me and i will send it on to them. I have done the happy dance, announced it to my closest coworkers and cried a little bit, didnt want to smudge my make up though lol. so 12/28/11 here i come. doing the low carb preop diet since last thursday and doing well!

SOOOOO ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twizzled D.
on 12/12/11 11:56 am
 Awesome news! Glad you got the approval so quickly...feels like forever when you're waiting for it, but you've just got 2 measly weeks to go now. Congrats!!!!!
-Kristi

Sara R.
on 12/13/11 1:04 am
omg the waiting was horrible, luckily it went by very quickly. i had anxiety that it wouldnt come back in time to schedule my preop or even the surgery. I am glad that is all over. now it is straight to surgery. this next 15 days is going to go by soooo quickly i know it. especially since the weekend before surgery is christmas. i am going to be relieved to have to be laid up after surgery with all the stress that comes with christmas.
cassandra1021
on 12/14/11 3:50 am - MD
yaaayyyy!!! so it's offiicial....Dec 28 is our big day!!!! What time is yours? Mine is at 1pm...praying that it gets moved up earlier.
I have a ways to go, but by the grace of God I will reach my goal!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Wow...it's almost been a year!
manda2108 · 1 replies · 1077 views
Down 80lbs today
ete77 · 7 replies · 1409 views
Dec surgery check in.
Darcy S. · 5 replies · 1309 views
Raw Veggies
Shadowcrypt · 2 replies · 1051 views